Does anyone in this world have real friendships?

Sometimes I feel there are no real friendships left in this world.

There are people who maintain relationships for their own self interests of wanting company but that's pretty much it

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I honestly believe that one of the hardest challenges in life is finding true friends. Most people are not loyal to you, they are only loyal to their needs. Once their needs change then so do their loyalties

I have few people who I consider as true friends. That's why if I find sincere friends I hold onto them for life. I have been friends with some of mine since I was about 4 or 5 years old. We are more like sister's.

• Very cute if you're friends with someone since you're 4 or 5. I can think of no one actually friends wise who I've known for that long

• Yeah, hard times reveal try friends. So I've had my fair share of friends who weren't genuine but the ones who stuck by me through thick and thin are the friendships I value , and I always show them how much I aprreciate their sincerity. 😊

What Guys Said 5

• that would largely depend on your definition of it...

• Yes they do.

• Yes I got real friendship

• Yes. I have a few friends who I've known my entire life and they're definitely real friends

• I have one person I can call a true friend. True friendships are rare to find but precious when you do have them.

What Girls Said 0