Walking Dead Spoiler Alert: Did it really just happen?

I'm talking about Richonne. I've been shipping them for years now and they just took shit to the next level. Anybody else super excited? ap3r9uoflaw;jfpo2ifueowjfsd

The King and Queen of the Zombie Apocalypse just got infinitely more badass.
Walking Dead Spoiler Alert: Did it really just happen!?

• Yeah it did happen, dumbass I was watching too!
    42% (5)20% (1)35% (6)Vote
  • Relax bro it's just a tv show it isn't real life
    8% (1)60% (3)24% (4)Vote
  • Ugh I didn't want them to be together.. I thought they worked well as best friends.
    42% (5)0% (0)29% (5)Vote
  • Dude just come out of the closet already. Stop getting so excited about tv relationships.
    8% (1)20% (1)12% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
For those who didn't want it to happen why not?
Give me reasons. They always seemed perfect for each other with their character progression in the show.

0|0
6|5

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, the MILF he was hot for got eaten (not in the good way) so he has to move on.

0|1
    0|0
    • I don't think it was that simple. I think they've had a thing building for quite a few seasons now.

• Yeah, but I don't know - she is pretty intense, and with that sword if you rub her the wrong way you could end up singing soprano.

• lmao I think she has become a more compassionate character as the seasons have progressed.

What Girls Said 5

• My friend and I were literally jumping up and down, screaming at the TV. I was so happy!!

0|1
    0|0
    • Me too! I was super psyched! Like when the hand holding started I was like "FUCK YEAH! DO YOUR THING RICHONNE!"

• They've always been great together. I especially love how she's a mother figure for Carl. They're an awesome family.

• I agree. I've especially wanted them together ever since they really had the family dynamic going on.

• Michonne is my favorite character, so I was a bit giddy.

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah I was super excited. I kind of freaked out and had a fangirl moment..

• I feel like I'm the only loser who doesn't like that show! :x

0|1
    0|0
  • They're pretty much the perfect couple for each other. #Richonne

0|1
    0|0
  • WOAH WOAH WOAH STOP THE PRESS THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENED HALLELUJAH PRAISE THE LAWD

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 4