Walking Dead Spoiler Alert: Did it really just happen?

I'm talking about Richonne. I've been shipping them for years now and they just took shit to the next level. Anybody else super excited? ap3r9uoflaw;jfpo2ifueowjfsd

The King and Queen of the Zombie Apocalypse just got infinitely more badass.
Walking Dead Spoiler Alert: Did it really just happen!?

• Yeah it did happen, dumbass I was watching too!
  • Relax bro it's just a tv show it isn't real life
  • Ugh I didn't want them to be together.. I thought they worked well as best friends.
    Vote C
  • Dude just come out of the closet already. Stop getting so excited about tv relationships.
    Vote D
For those who didn't want it to happen why not?
Give me reasons. They always seemed perfect for each other with their character progression in the show.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, the MILF he was hot for got eaten (not in the good way) so he has to move on.

• I don't think it was that simple. I think they've had a thing building for quite a few seasons now.

• Yeah, but I don't know - she is pretty intense, and with that sword if you rub her the wrong way you could end up singing soprano.

• lmao I think she has become a more compassionate character as the seasons have progressed.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 6

• My friend and I were literally jumping up and down, screaming at the TV. I was so happy!!

• Me too! I was super psyched! Like when the hand holding started I was like "FUCK YEAH! DO YOUR THING RICHONNE!"

• They've always been great together. I especially love how she's a mother figure for Carl. They're an awesome family.

• I agree. I've especially wanted them together ever since they really had the family dynamic going on.

• Michonne is my favorite character, so I was a bit giddy.

• Yeah I was super excited. I kind of freaked out and had a fangirl moment..

• I feel like I'm the only loser who doesn't like that show! :x

• They're pretty much the perfect couple for each other. #Richonne

• Aww ❀

• WOAH WOAH WOAH STOP THE PRESS THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENED HALLELUJAH PRAISE THE LAWD

What Guys Said 4