Girls, would it bother you if a guy shaved his armpits?

I know it's weird but my armpits used to be itchy no matter which deodorant I used so I decided to shave them to see if it helped and it did so I kept doing it. Would that disgust you or turn you off? I'm just wondering because it's starting to warm up and people will be seeing me shirtless soon

7

Most Helpful Girl

• It wouldn't make a difference to me. I only really care about body hair when there's too much, not too little.

What Girls Said 6

• Just do what makes you most comfortable. That's the most important thing.

• Nope. I wonder how many men actually know how liberating it is not to have armpit hair.

• It feels so much better. I didn't know what I was missing out on lol

• Wouldn't really care to be honest. Hairy sweaty armpits aren't all that hot anyway!

• Thanks. I know it's odd for a guy to shave his armpits but it feels much better and I sweat a bit less so I do it anyway

• I know I'm going to get shit about it from my friends no matter what but Idc as long as it doesn't bother most girls

• Lots of men have minimal hair on their body anyway. So unless you look like a gorilla everywhere else it won't look out of the ordinary.

• No it wouldn't bother me if he did or didn't. I'm indifferent to that...

• No that's good personal hygiene my man does it too. Not everyday but when its starting to get a lot of hair he does it.

• Nah, I don't like guys with extremely hairy armpits. Sometimes it be lookin' like a fur ball up there.