Are Small Boobs a Turn Off?

Okay, not that we have any control over the way our body develops, but, does it bother a guy if a girl has small boobs?

25

Most Helpful Guy

• Not at all. The size of breast that girls think guys want and the size of breast that guys want, seem to be totally different.

Guys really do appreciate all sizes. Some fetishize them, and will eirther prefer really big or really small. But what MOST guys prefer, is breasts of any size that they can see, touch, play with, and love.

• That's true. We always go on about how guys want really big tits that bounce when you run...

• They don't look so bad when you've got a top on, but when you're in a bikini or topless, they look kinda shit.

• I doubt that. Women are far more critical of their bodies than guys are. Seriously. Most guys, and all guys that care about you as a person, will simply be happy they can see them.

What Guys Said 24

• Nope... we love em all the same!

• Really?

• That's actually kind of reassuring to know

• Not all guys prefer large breasts... it takes all kinds!

• It's most definitely not a turn off for me. Quite the opposite, in fact.

• No not at all

• So it really doesn't matter whether we are a 30A or a 36DD

• I have had both I prefer smaller. My ex had 36 dd and they can be ugly sometimes. Actually most of the time. Stretch makers and big nipples. when it comes to looks and smaller boobs just feel better, look better, and don't tie the girl down when she wants to get wild.

• That's true. I mean i've always imagined that the guys like to hold them obviously, but if they're small then there's not much to hold and i'd feel really bad.

• Not me. For all guys, a very wise King said this, "Your wife is a graceful doe, a loving deer. Let her breasts satisfy you always. May you be captivate by her love."

• No, not a turn off to me at all.

• No. I have seen some very hot women with small boobs.

• Boobs are nice no matter how big or small they are

• Nope. Girls with small boobs can be very hot too

• I guess everyone has their own perception of what small and big are

• That's pretty small but it's not a turn off for me. I'd prefer small boobs over huge boobs

• That's the smallest there is,

• i LOVE small boobs... a/b bup so hot

• what sizee are you

• Depending on the material of the bra, i vary between C and B cups

• I never really understood the sizes until I had to go and get mine measured

• God no, they are beautiful

• No small breasts are a turn on for me, I love A cup breasts

• Not at all

• NO!!!

• So if a woman takes of her top and her push up bra, would you be disappointed?

• You didn't hear me, you read my comment.

• We worry about our butts too ;') we worry that if we sit on you, it will feel bony.

• How big are yours? Also it depends on the face?

Reily Reid once said lol u got to have ass or tits if u have neightrr your dead out here kid lol

• Yea, kinda are Tbh lol

• If they look abnormally small for the girl's frame then it can be off putting, but the feel is more important. I want them to barely fit my hand. Too big is worse than too small.

• no. simple as.

• Six words of truth... Ready?
    DO NOT EVER GET BREAST IMPLANTS!!!

• A slim girl often has that teenage look which can be a turn on, the kind of girl I'd like on my arm at the mall. But when I get in bed, I want something big enough to grab onto and make things disappear...

• So in your opinion, slim girls are the kind of people you take to the mall.. but in bed you want DD's?

• Well, what's the size you'd prefer on a woman?

• I love big ones, but to be practical, I think something less than watermelons and larger than oranges. Ideal size maybe larger than cantaloupes, smaller than volleyballs. haha! :)

• It will depend on the guy, some guys do weigh in breast size in relationships, while others will not care.

• But, that's like us measuring your penis.. when us women don't care about the size.

• Does that mean we're best friends now? lol

• Sure! aha

• Do you have small boobs? i dont mind. i'd still play with em lol

• They're not small, but not big either.

• I have no right to tease anyone about their body. I wouldn't, i'm hardly perfect

• good. im a small - you - know - what wolf lol

• Depends on how small.

• How small is small?

• A cup, b cup? Which b cup is ok but c cup is the best.

• do u have a pussy? u r a woman. period.

• Well, yeah of course i have a pussy..

• just dont be affected by their opinion. a confident woman that knows men, knows that boobs have nothing to do with anything... .

• I guess you're right. But they make women more confident

• I mean, I prefer larger boobs. Small boobs certainly aren't a turn on for me lol.

• Fair enough, i guess everyone has their own preference

• yea its like sayin would you rather have a average guy, or really big dick guy

• @bigboistarr If i'm honest, i'd rather just meet a guy because I don't have any expectations at all. Just as long as he's nice to me, loyal and respects me and there's no lies between us, size doesn't matter