Who else has really dark brown hair and people always tell you its black?

Literally T^T My hair is dark brown and there's nothing wrong with having black hair, black hair is beautiful. But people are always correcting me: "No, your hair is black". I mean its like bitch, do you think I don't know my own hair color?

Most Helpful Guy

• Your hair is brown. Simple as that :P

Somebody told me I'm blond. T_T my hair is dark brown, sir.

Most Helpful Girl

• Please upload a picture of your hair Peach. Not your face if you're not comfortable.

And lol, yes, it annoys me anytime people try to define my body/who I am against what I say.

• i take in my modest with pride (': no 16 & pregnant lifestyle for me ty very much
      Hey vishna were u like a dirty rascal as a teen

• lol, oh that show was so popular when I was in high school!
      Haha, nah, I was like you. The high road, for a time. Then I got a boyfriend, and I became a little sneak!

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 3

• Me! lol! (: But people on call me brunette! hahah! I am like cool! If you want to lighten it up just use lemon.

• My older brother does, except he's white so it's obvious it's not black.

My hair's reddish brown and people keep saying I'm ginger which is sooo annoying 😠.

• Yep, it's really annoying. I have really dark brown hair and it looks black indoors.