Is there something wrong with me?

I do not really have low self-esteem, I confident most times but I hate looking into someone's eyes. Even if it's my parents' or friends'. I feel so raw and vulnerable when I do that and I hate it.

Most Helpful Guy

• may I know the reason?

• I'm not really sure. No matter how close I am with that person, I never feel comfortable looking into their eyes.

• I think there is no reason so be confident and smile at the moment (looking at eyes)

Most Helpful Girl

• You are very shy or introverted maybe? Did you socialize a lot as a young child?

What Guys Said 2

• Self esteem is caused by how other people treat you. It's not your fault, it's society. What you should do is not let anyone take you for an idiot and surround yourself with better people. You'll thank yourself for it.

• Well what you have done that make you vulnerable if its nothing then you are not just Shy ultra shy chick.

What Girls Said 0