Can anyone else empathize with Hitler?

I hope this doesn't get me kicked off, but...

Obviously he did terrible things, but...

Can anyone else see the impressiveness of it and the passion? We all get mad sometimes, right?

I am not a racist. It's not about his policies or ideologies, it's about the impressiveness of taking a whole continent just like that and the energy behind it.

In the same way that Napoleon was impressive...

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I will never empathize with hitler.

What Girls Said 2

• Sure. Let Obama get mad at white people and put them in concentration camps, let's see if you empathize with him 😊

• But white people were here first...

• They don't count

• You're stupid, like really stupid.

• No I don't empathize with him, yes he was an effective leader but he was responsible for lots of fucked up shit that makes it very difficult for me to relate to this mofo.

• What about relate to his anger?

What Guys Said 8

• i see what you mean, its just too bad what he did with all of it lol. so nah

• Apparently Trump does since his campaign is so similar to Hitler's political campaign almost 90 years ago. A campaign rooted in the hatred of another race.

• What race is Trump against?

• Practically anyone who isn't born and raised American but is living in America

• I don't feel empathize because i'm not fueled by hatred, but of course he was impressive.

• He deserves what he got, and he's a bastard, but he did it right. What I mean is he was smart to do what he did how he did it. I in no way condone his actions, I don't feel sorry for him.

• I empathize with his hatred for central bankers. That's about it. guy was a monster

• Meh, he knew how to get shit done. lmao

• He should have stuck with art

• Empathize? No, he was deranged. As for his accomplishments they are down to instruments forged by others and luck, he was no genius just a guy who fit a particular set of social circumstances, a particular moment of history like a key in a lock.

Napoleon was a far more impressive person, though again his elevation and 'achievements' were largely down to chance.