What do you guys do when you don't have to work/study? Help?

My parents have always been very strict, and I wasn't really allowed to go out much, but study instead so I started spending my freetime at home, online. I don't mind being on my own..

Finally the pressure of the studies, the exams has been removed from my shoulders. I have so much freetime now, but I'm so used to being at home, online, gaming, that I don't know what else I can do (and most friends prefer staying in too), but I want to change this...

Most Helpful Girl

• I run, I read, I watch series, I like movies, I visit my friedns and go out with them, I go out eating, I like museums and sightseeing... I don't know there so much stuff you can do, just find what you like and try new things!

• Thanks for all the examples! This is what I'm after, because I really feel clueless

Most Helpful Guy

• Do some outside stuff.

• Yes, I know. That's what I want to do... but I have no idea what though
      What is the outside stuff that you do?

• Kind of depends on where you live and the season. I live in San Diego so I went mountain biking last weekend. Next weekend may go skiing in the Sierra's.

Yeah I know it can be tougher affording things like skiing if still a student. Cross-country skiing can be free if you have the gear.

What Girls Said 2

• Garden, go cycling, craft, explore the city.

• Join a yoga club :) or anything like sports, to get you in shape

What Guys Said 2

• Meet up with friends for drinks, play basketball, work out, go out to eat. I live near NYC so I have plenty of options.

• Get drunk/volunteer for a cause you believe in/smoke weed/exercise