Which Country is like the Loner or the Loser in the World?

like a country that has no friends and not many care about? i want to support that country and it's football teams etc

0|0
1|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Obviously North Korea.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• North Korea is a joke.
    Russia are stupid but should be taken seriously.

0|0
    0|0
    • Let's be more specific. The leaders of North Korea are a joke. The country itself is actually very beautiful and the people very nice.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Guys Said 3

• In terms of football it is USA. Last world cup you should see the hate on USMNT... Overall North Korea because of it's government is very secretive and does not want to open up.

0|0
    0|0
  • No idea. That's an interesting question.

0|0
    0|0
  • Djibouti. Heard of it?
    Exactly!

0|0
    0|0
    • ... that country got like 800k people... i know shitty youtubers with more views than that.

• Show All
    • djibouti is part of greater somalia aka my homeland so i'm a supporter. take a step back.

• @ashisimo That's still pretty big compared to other countries :-). One of my home country's direct neighbors is called Principality of Liechtenstein. It's recognized as a full-fledged, independent nation and it's a member of the UN and EFTA (European Free Trade Association). It has roughly 35,000 citizens and an area of 160 km2. It takes you about 15 minutes to drive through the whole country by car or train.