Does anyone else have a horrible living situation and don't know what to do?

My life sucks. And I'm not exaggerating. My mom sold her body to get drugs. When I was born, I was given to my 30 year old father who abused me. So much so that I was terrified on any guy, no matter what age. Two foster homes later, and adoption fails (who wants to adopt a kid who is going to be afraid of her own dad), I got a family. But it took me a really long time to completely trust them. And now my sister has gotten really violent and attacks me, breaks down my locked door, approaches me and tells me she is going to kill me. I am terrified of her because she is so violent and it reminds me about my father. Plus, now I'm having unexplained seizures and after several hospitalations, the doctors have said they have no idea what the cause is. I'm so scared and I have no one to talk to.
Anyone else have a stupid life?

Most Helpful Guy

• PLEASE dont give up. You are 18 soon and can do what you want, I had a pretty bad living situation and time goes quickly, that is long gone and im much happier. Also if your sister is being violent and trying to hurt you you need to tell authorities.

Most Helpful Girl

• You need to contact authorities if you parents will not in regards to your sister. I suggest telling them first, and if they refuse to do anything a counselor at school because that kind of behavior is not acceptable. Period.

What Guys Said 1

• My life is pretty good right now but you can message me anytime if you need someone to talk to

What Girls Said 1

• I'm so sorry to hear about your situation and to can't be more helpful than that :/

Nope, I've been through some shit but it's nothing compared to your life, so makes me feel stupid to worry about nonsense shit.