Why do People Like Saying Someone is Rasicist When They Aren't?

Sometimes people don't know the meaning of being rasicist. It means you are laughing at a race, not saying something like "I'm black." When you are. I'm a mexican and I don't know why but I actually take it offensive when someone says I'm being rasicist when I'm not. Society is messed up these days..

Most Helpful Girl

• I think people should use this to understand:

If Donald Trump has said it, or you can see him saying it, then there's a 99% chance it's racist.

What Guys Said 5

• Yes young Lady society is messed up and extremely confused as to what is and isn't racist. They have tissue paper feelings that get all tore up over the least little thing

• ... sometimes its just a joke... or a stereotype. I personally don't get butt hurt unless there is an action involved... words are only words.

• People love playing the victim, blaming their problems on anyone they can. Everyone insists on labelling nothing and creating problems where none existed in the name of "social justice"

• Becuase now a days people fucking love to complain, so they actually want to be offended so they can complain, it's insane

• You tell me. You also tell me what "rasicist" is.

• That's why I was asking the question? So how could I answer the question I am asking? Also being rasicist means you are actually laughing at the race, mocking the race, or actually saying rude stuff about the race. Like someone at my school asked "What is the color of dirt?" and another douchebag said "Mexicans." That would be considered rasicist.

• Well I'm sorry, I can't edit it so, deal with it. I actually can spell, ever heard of mistakes?

• It's not just the title, you consistently write "rasicist" instead of "racist" every single time, so I don't think you can spell all that well.

What Girls Said 1

• What @bryon said...