Nobody eats my food?

i asked my mom to make a delicious dish for my class party. She made it tasty and spicy (not too scpicy) And made enough for our class. But nobody ate it and I was sick that day, so it's ALL in the garbage now! What am I doing wrong? This happened to me several times and I don't get why people don't eat it? And don't say it's because it's not appetizing it's Indian food and everyone loves it!

I even asked a handful of people if I should bring it and they said that was a great idea! But what happened to that "great idea"

Most Helpful Guy

• Nobody wants that fucking curry smell.

Most Helpful Girl

• Omg no, not everyone likes indian food. Especially if it's basically anything else other than curry. You're grossing them out

• My class does like Indian food you dumb fuck. If u don't like it you can leave.

• Ugh... yeah they were being polite, did they eat it? No. Because your weird Indian food is gross to normal north americans. You're probably some brown turd, what's your point?

• Stupid dumb bitch you are then your stupid peoples eat our food, appropriate our culture and now you say that it's weird and gross, and I like the fact you didn't object to the fact that you are some plain crusty mayo.

What Guys Said 4

• No one likes eating home cooked meals in public, especially at a party. Thats why finger food (fast food) was invented.

Next time try with sausage rolls, mini sandwiches, pizza, or hot dogs.

• Awe sweetie... don't get discouraged. Its probably Cuz you weren't there so no one wanted it... but don't get like that

• It happened multiple times and I WAS there

• Don't get discouraged tho. I know it is the most disappointing ever. But youLloyd have a point where people will ask for the food

• Because eating curry is risky. Sure it may be delicious but people not accustomed to Indian cuisine dread the spicy rim.

• First of all its not curry, and second, nobody knows it's spicy if they didn't try it.

• i know i don't like to try new things. i avoid it as not to seem rude.

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah i know the feeling!

• I don't trust home cooked meals at a party. You never know the conditions of a person's home. Especially, if they have a cat or something that's jumping on the counters and fur getting everywhere.
    But I'm probably paranoid, but that's my two cents.