Do you prefer tall girls or short girls?

Most Helpful Guy

• I like petite girls a lot. The reason I emphasize on "petite" here is because short and petite are not necessarily the same. One of my best female friends is VERY short but she's not petite at all. She's only 1,48m, that's about 4 feet 8 inches. But her built is rather stocky if that makes sense (she's surprisingly strong for her size).
    My girlfriend on the other hand comes from South Korea and has a very typical petite figure. She's relatively short (around 5'3'') but she's also very skinny, has a very tight butt and B-cup boobs, which I believe are considered rather small here in the west (correct me if I'm wrong). I really like this body type because it makes girls hot but it also makes them very cute and adorable at the same time. I think it's pretty cool if you can just pick up your girlfriend when fooling around or during sex. Of course I don't do it all the time because I don't want to be a jerk or too dominant but once in a while it can be fun and I know she likes it too. I like the mix of her being a confident, independent, modern woman who also dares to disagree with me or fight against me in some situations but at the same time also likes to be protected like a little puppy in other situations :-).

Most Helpful Girl

• Who gives a fuck what they prefer... :p

What Guys Said 14

• Indifferent, I've mainly gone after average women I guess, but height is low importance to me.

Average as in like 5'4 - 5'7 ish, in that range

• Girls shorter than myself. As long as they aren't taller.

• I'm 5'7" and the ideal range is 5'3" - 5'7"

• Shorties or average.

• Prefer short, but not picky

• taller seems to be my preference

• Short.

• Both. Short girls equal thighs thighs. Tall girls equal long legs

• Strawberry short cakes for me

• Short or tall. dc, i'm happy with any :)

• I prefer a girl with height similar to me shortier or taller than I.

• Although i am short guy , but i like tall girls a LOT. Now i am not saying i am worth them , but it is what i like.

• I have a mild preference for short, but it's not a dealbreaker. I've actually dated more tall. Tall girls like me :p

I probably know more guys who have a mild preference for short, but definitely know some who prefer tall.

• I prefer girls that are my size 5,6 or slightly taller/shorter. All of the women that I meet seem to be shorter than I am for some reason and I would rather stare into her eyes than at the top of her head.

What Girls Said 0