What are the things you have to do to have a good nights rest?

I have to fluff my pillows and remake my bed so that it feels fresh and not slept on. Also, i can't sleep without my fan on and blowing towards my feet. I can't sleep with it on my face because I usually wake up with a stuffy nose from that. I have to watch tv before I go to sleep, but I can't sleep with the tv on. And usually I'm on here until I pass out because it makes me tired. So what's some things you have to do to sleep?

0|0
3|3

Most Helpful Guy

• You have the details mastered. Interesting s

I've recently been using a neck pillow, the kind you use for sleeping in cars and airplanes. It supports my spine and keeps my neck straight. Naturally, I sleep belly down with the right side of my face on the pillow. It seems to cause problems, which makes the neck pillow a great solution.

I also must sleep naked and there must be a timed fan blowing until I fall asleep.

And the cherry on top is listening to public speaking engagements from university professors and other intellectuals. New stuff keeps me up, old stuff puts me out.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Read a little bit, do some yoga, if it's warm open my window, remake my bed because a freshly made bed always feels comfortable, light a lavender scented candle and take a hot shower. The drastic temperature change from my hot shower to cool bedroom makes me drowsy and I get to sleep easier.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Masturbate then asmr in the backround.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lay down on something

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I don't really HAVE to do any of these things, but I prefer it... I like taking warm showers before bed because it makes me feel all clean and cozy, and also make sure my linens and washed and my bed is made. Then I put on some warm pajamas, grab my kitten and read a little bit. I also always sleep in a spooning position with my kitty because she loves sleeping with me :)

1|0
    0|0
  • honestly I need to do masturbation

1|1
    0|0
    • I was like... do I... this thread is pretty clean... but yeah. But not more than like three times cause that wakes me up worse.