What are the things you have to do to have a good nights rest?

I have to fluff my pillows and remake my bed so that it feels fresh and not slept on. Also, i can't sleep without my fan on and blowing towards my feet. I can't sleep with it on my face because I usually wake up with a stuffy nose from that. I have to watch tv before I go to sleep, but I can't sleep with the tv on. And usually I'm on here until I pass out because it makes me tired. So what's some things you have to do to sleep?

Most Helpful Guy

• You have the details mastered. Interesting s

I've recently been using a neck pillow, the kind you use for sleeping in cars and airplanes. It supports my spine and keeps my neck straight. Naturally, I sleep belly down with the right side of my face on the pillow. It seems to cause problems, which makes the neck pillow a great solution.

I also must sleep naked and there must be a timed fan blowing until I fall asleep.

And the cherry on top is listening to public speaking engagements from university professors and other intellectuals. New stuff keeps me up, old stuff puts me out.

Most Helpful Girl

• Read a little bit, do some yoga, if it's warm open my window, remake my bed because a freshly made bed always feels comfortable, light a lavender scented candle and take a hot shower. The drastic temperature change from my hot shower to cool bedroom makes me drowsy and I get to sleep easier.

What Guys Said 2

• Masturbate then asmr in the backround.

• Lay down on something

What Girls Said 2

• I don't really HAVE to do any of these things, but I prefer it... I like taking warm showers before bed because it makes me feel all clean and cozy, and also make sure my linens and washed and my bed is made. Then I put on some warm pajamas, grab my kitten and read a little bit. I also always sleep in a spooning position with my kitty because she loves sleeping with me :)

• honestly I need to do masturbation

• I was like... do I... this thread is pretty clean... but yeah. But not more than like three times cause that wakes me up worse.