Have you ever been in love?

How did you connected with him / her?

How long it gone / it is?

Do you still love him / her?

How it ended up? (who broke-up)

So would you be in love again?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I met him in junior high, 6th grade I was a new kid. He picked me out :) it went 3 years, would of been longer without his dad. Working on getting back together since he's getting a divorce. We still love each other absolutely, that's why we're trying to get back together. He broke up with me because his dad made him. The only way I wanna love again, is with him.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, of course. I've been in love many times. Sometimes my feelings were reciprocated by the girl I was in love with, sometimes not. I'm also currently in love.
    Most of the time I met my crushes/girlfriends in school or at university. But there were 2-3 exceptions.
    My shortest relationship so far went for 1 month. That was back when I was a teenager. My longest relationship so far - the one I'm in right now - has been going on for over 5 years.
    And yes, I still love her very, very much. She's the best thing that has ever happened to me. I don't think I can express with words how much I love her. I would do anything for her.
    Well, except from my relationship that I'm still currently in, it was ALWAYS my girlfriends who broke up with me. I've never broken up with anybody and I take great pride in this. I'm a hard-headed optimist that never gives up just like that. I strongly believe that there's always a solution and a way for every problem, where it has to do with your relationship or with something else. If some kind of problem occurs in my relationship, I want to discuss it openly, to find a solution together and to pull through as a couple. Unfortunately, most young people don't have this mindset/strength anymore. I can also feel this here on GaG. Every time somebody asks a question and says that he/she has got some problem with his/her boyfriend/girlfriend, the first and by far most frequently expressed "advice" by GaGers is ALWAYS "break up with him/her!" Apparently, I'm the only young person left who's got the patience to fight for a relationship. Sadly, most young people nowadays are so brainwashed by consumer culture that they also regard romantic relationships as some sort of consumer product. If something doesn't work anymore, you don't try to fix it, you just throw it in the trash and look for a new one.

As for your last question: I don't hope I will ever have the need to fall in love with another person because the girl I have now is the love of my life.

What Girls Said 2

• I thought that i had but after years i guess that i have NEVER been in love. I don't know i should be happy about that or not.

• haha seems confused !!

• Yea i am confused but it has its pluses
      + I have AHEAD enjoyment of first love.
      + someone is lucky to be my FIRST love

• you are right there is very thin line difference between attraction and love ! Difficult to find out

• Nope I have not.

• Good Luck for future! if you believe in <3 thing

What Guys Said 2