Girls, What puppies are the cutest?

I'd like to get my girlfriend a puppy for her birthday.

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Do not. I repeat, do NOT get your girlfriend a surprise puppy with nothing to go on than "which is the cutest."

Dogs are a big responsibility and live 10-15 years on average. Is your girlfriend ready for the commitment? Does she have the time, money, and energy to train and raise it? Will you pick a breed that isn't suited to her lifestyle?

Or will she be happy for a few weeks and then decide this dog isn't for her, and leave the poor thing homeless in a shelter.

What Girls Said 3

• Bulldogs, any of them. Fuckin insanely adorable. They've got a shit ton of character, the wrinkles are so soft, their faces are adorable, and the little tushies are just so wiggly with that little stub going a million miles an hour! Plus, they only get cooler with age.

• Shitzhus

• ALL PUPPIES ARE THE CUTEST!! 😊🐶 It's the fully grown dog you need to be concerned with.