Do Black People like Bernie Sanders?

Super-liberal Sanders is going to get smoked in the South which is where the next four or so caucuses are going to be held and his only hope are trying to court black people by hitting economy/unequal wealth. Yes, Clinton is ultra-wealthy but black people still love Bill I believe? Do you think they'll vote for him?

*sorry if this seems racist but this is how politically people do talk and think...

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm black I'd vote for Sanders... I mean he isn't caught up in money and trying to be a flashy idiot and seems to actually care for everyone individually. Black white rich poor. Whatever. But I would... not quite old enough to vote. But. Sure. Better than Trumps ridiculous ass... I'm guessing your white? Maybe? Would you vote for Bernie or is the stereotype that most Black's are poor and that Bernie is for helping the poor are you asking this question. Its fine. I don't find it racist but I just wonder why is all.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sorry to say this but black folks who would rather vote for Hillary than for Bernie are complete idiots. Neither Hillary nor Bill have ever done anything for the black community. Sure, they've held a lot of nice speeches and done a good job portraying themselves as supporters of the African American cause but they haven't actually done anything for African Americans. In fact, one could argue that Hillary has done a couple of pretty stupid things that actually hurt the black community.
    Bernie Sanders on the other hand has been a civil rights activist for the past 50 years or so. Back in the 60s he walked on the march to Washington with Martin Luther King and all the other African Americans. I mean really, what can you possibly expect more? This guy has been joining black demonstrations for equal rights for decades and now black people vote for Hillary? I don't get that.

• don't forget Bills crime bill that has led to the mass incarceration of blacks for petty crimes

What Girls Said 3

• I'm not American, so I can't vote. But, if I could.. I would vote for Bernie ✊

• Liberals like Bernie Sanders. Most black adults that I know haven't heard of him. My young black friends do like him... they're all liberals so

• Absolutely not. Bernie Sanders, Donald Trump, and Hillary Clinton are all horrible! I WOULD make a better president and im about to leave high school!!! i could go on about each one of them why they shouldn't be president. Our current president already bad enough. 😒

• well, you seem fairly negative haha

• Well it's true. Bernie will bankrupt us. Hillary will cheat us, and Donald will be looking into a mirror for most of the term.

What Guys Said 9

• I'd only vote for Hillary if we could peel all the skin off her face and stick lit cigarettes in her nostrils. My wife is black; however, and she loves her.

• Well while Bernie Sanders would certainly be better for blacks than say, Hillary or Trump, most blacks won't see it that way.

For example, Rand Paul (R-KY) once said that the drug war was hurting minorities and that prison incarcerations supported systematic racism. He also went to Ferguson to talk with the protestors and earn some perspective.
    Black community reaction to him? "OH HE'S JUST SAYING THAT TO GET BLACK VOTES! NO REPUBLICAN CARES FOR BLACKS!"

• I think you've been buying way too much into the Clinton bullshit. People who think that progressivism means fighting for a bigger share for their group of a shrinking pie will favor Clinton.

People who believe in Solidarity will favor Sanders.

People who believe in Fuck you I've got mine will favor Trump.

• Yeah Bernie is the man. Black people just don't know much about him

• There are many things in this country that mostly appeal only to middle to upper-middle-class white liberals. Bernie Sanders is one of those things.

• No, Sensible and rational people like him.

• Hillary has the black vote for now.

• Nah I don't like any of em

• I don't believe most black people will vote for a jewish person.