Have you ever been in a car accident?

Have you ever been in a car accident?

Most Helpful Guy

• I have been in a few small bumbs where the person driving wasn't paying attention and accidentally hit the car in front or something like that. Once on a mountain road my dad hit a small animal ;( that caused quite a big bump. But thankfully I have never been in a serious accident where people got injured.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I have been in a few car accidents, but nothing too serious thankfully. They've just been fender benders. Someone ran into the back of my mom's van. A lady was speeding over a hill and swiped my front bumper. I hit a deer. o_o No fun, of course.

What Guys Said 11

• Taxi's brakes failed and the it coasted into another taxi. Just a small bump but it was enough to ding the bumper.
    There was another one where a speeding car clipped a truck and came spinning towards the pedestrian island I was on. Got saved by the kerb, stopped the car just in time literally inches from my toes.

• I can remember 2 and a third which wasn't exactly accident. It was only a stupid motor cyclist running close past to my car, slashing his thigh on my mirror.

• Nope 💁

• Been in a few small bumps and have been run over

• Yea my front bumper and right fender are FUCKED

• Yeah once. Hopefully no more? LOL.

• One or two, yes.

• no only woman have car accidents

• no but I often faced

• Five years ago in the back seat of a taxi, the car spun for what it thought was forever, broke my left arm and hit my head but it wasn't as bad as the driver who shatered a disc.

• 6 actually guy hit me , I skided into someone, hit 3 deer and a guy rear ended me on my big truck driving test

What Girls Said 14

• Knock on wood, no. But I've been hit by a car as a pedestrian (I had the right of way and a walk sign, he/she had a red light). Even after the car hit me I was stumbling in front of the bumper and the driver still had his / her foot on the gas slowly pushing me. Eventually I righted myself and started waling on the hood and cursing and they drove off. I had bruises on my shoulder and arm and left side but no lasting damage. The fucker didn't even roll down their window just kept pushing me with their fucking jeep. It was in front of my mom and younger sister and they both screamed. I still flinch when walking in front of cars at red lights as does my sister but we're both college students so we do a lot of walking through the city. No way to get around it. I feel like it must have been a drunk driver although it was 7 pm on a Wednesday... so I don't know.

• Yes I have, two years ago. The car in front of me suddenly stopped and I had no time to stop myself. My car was totaled. All their car suffered was a drink spilling in the front seat.

• Yes. Pretty bad when I was 16. Roads weren't plowed from a snow storm and school wasn't cancelled either. Lost control, hit an electric pole, and car flipped on its side. Car was totaled, but I was completely fine. Wear your seat belts, kids.

• Yes I have.

• The first day I got my driving license lol
    But it wasn't my fault!!! The traffic light went from green to orange and I'd just been taught to stop if you see orange so I did, but as I live in Italy and here everyone drives his own way, the car behind me crashed into mine because he didn't expect me to stop with orange. He went out of the car yelling "Why the hell did you stop? It's not even red!!" So, from then on I stop only if it's already red, I'm sorry but it's for my own safety lol

• Yes 5 years ago

• Yes, not mine.
    I was driving home, when the car in front of me crashed with the one in front of it, I pulled to the side and stopped to help.

• Yes, twice. Neither caused major damage though. First time, I was a passenger & it was the other car's fault. Second time, I was driving & it was my fault. :/ I learned my lesson though.

• Never.

• not in an accident, more like a car struck me. but I survived thankfully. I must've had an angel watching out for me cause I flew like a toy

• Yup I have! I was visting Fordham University in the Bronx and got in a huge accident! I wasn't wearing my seatbelt but I lived obviously haha

• Yes with a freaking tree -.-

• Cab driver hit a fire hydrant once. I just got out and left.

• I have been in 2 accidents, no injuries in either. When I was a kid my mom rear ended another car, and last year I was driving and got t-boned by a drunk driver on a snowmobile.