Do you hate women defenders?

I am talking about the men here. I mean i think it's fine if they hold a certain view that women should be treated better and so on but i hate it when they get physical over little things like calling a woman a slut or slapping them. I mean really? can't they see how they are brainwashed? it seems to me they are brainwashed by society stereotypes and gendre roles, they are like society peasants trying to protect women when in fact they don't realize they are being extremists and total women slaves and tools to be used by women. The are so brainwashed that they are deluded and can't see their own sexism of their gender due to their ignorance which is sad in my opinion. I don't know if they do this to get womens attention but i think if so i think it's very stupid LOL.

I think they have been rasied in a oldfashioned and traditional culture and a little bit stuck in the past, i mean we live in a modern society but they still promote gender roles and sterotypes. It doesn't seem they even use their brain as they should and are total robots. It just makes me feel soooo angry sometimes. so much sexism in one person.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0