Are most people my age lonely?

I'm starting to realize how lonely I really am

Busy with school, working out sort of, with work, with homework, friends have went their own way, no romantic interests...

I'm such a lonely bastard...

Most Helpful Guy

• trust me at your age it's expected, people around our age start concentrating on themselves, it's life but start talking too people

• Dude I have no friends in college it sucks..

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• Everyone goes off to do their own thing after high school, yeah. It's just a time where everyone is expected to develop themselves and grow a personality after their dreaded teen years

• I see, I have a strong barricade blocking my personality, that barricade being a quiet person unfortunately

• You don't have to express yourself constantly to have a personality, it's about your connection with yourself too. Do you know yourself? Do you know what makes you happy? Do you know where you wanna be in 5 years? Are you doing stuff to get there? Being shy or introverted doesn't have to hold you back, just do you.

• I really like the advice you just gave me thanks.

• Yes I feel lonely since leaving school, all my friends when to uni while I stayed here haha. Don't know if it's an age thing though.

• im a lonely bastard too. want to be mates?

• Yea hows it going man? Lol

• It's getting ready to storm! And you?

• we are just getting out of the storms today was a grand day the other days were wet past month roads were flooded 3 or 4 times

• Yeah, so I often listen to Akon - Mr. Lonely