Can someone interpret my dream?

My boyfriend and I broke up about a month ago and lately I've been having dreams about him and other girls. What does it mean? Does it mean he's moved on already, or is it just fear?

Most Helpful Girl

• it just shows that you think that he migth be with other girls now. Your dreams are always about you; remember that. They reflect YOU, not another :) So yes they show you your fears and worries, and desires. So if you were upset in the dream about this; then it simply shows you your upset or fear of your ex being with other girls.

What Guys Said 3

• why do girls assume that their dreams (that are made up in their dreams) determine what happens in the guys head? it doesn´t.

it only shows your own insecurity and your fear of losing him. weather you have reason to fear it or not is an entirely different story.

• It is just you still stuck on him... he has likely moved on, and you should too! For your own good!

• seems ur own conscious thought process

What Girls Said 1

• Dreams are your worries and concerns for the most part. Your brain working things over.

This is quite clearly your brain worrying that he has moved on, perfectly normal if you still have feelings for him.