Portal or Half-Life?

Which one do you like more?

• Half-life
  • Portal
  • none
  • haven't played them
  • not a gamer

Most Helpful Guy

• AHHH tough one but I am a massive puzzle junkie in terms of games and real life and portal felt like a really innovative puzzle game that got me fucking salivating. I've got at least 150+ hours thanks to all the amazing mods and community maps (although half life has some of the greatest mods as well).

Most Helpful Girl

• I've played some of Half Life, it was too scary at the time, I was afraid of games like that back in the day. But I really want to play it all the way through because 1) I'm not afraid anymore (I have gone melee to zombie! whoo) and 2) It's supposed to be hella good.

• thanks for mhg! I seriously can't wait to get a tv and plug the old ps2 and game! (and not shiver in fear) haha

What Guys Said 16

• Half Life, that game is a single player masterpiece. And for all these years it still holds the mistery of who is G-Man ;)

• i have portal (and portal 2) and never played half life or half life 2... full life. so imma go portal

• The story line and dystonia world in Half-Life is far more interesting, but it was cool that they brought back puzzle solving into games in Portal. There use to be so much of that when I started playing games. Today most games are linear mindless crap.

• I haven't played half-life so I kinda have to pick Portal, but Fallout New Vegas is a better game then both of those, specifically New Vegas, cuz 4 took out features, and 3 was kinda boring, and extremely unstable, it will crash at least once, if your playing on a PC that isn't Windows XP

• Half life.. I was never a huge portal fan.

• I finished both portal games, which I can't say about half life. I started HL2 at least 3 times but every time I stop because of something and then forget about it for years. should they one day announce HL3, I'll play through it :)

• I have been a very dedicated Half-Life player for many years now.
    Best game ever!

• Half-Life 2 is a milestone in gaming history. Not that Portal isn't great.

• Haven't played either but I feel like Portal would be more fun.

• offf it's a hard questions! i want say both of them, but if i must choice one, mmmmm i think Portal :)
    when will the HL3 (or ep3) release?

• I've played and loved Portal.
    Half-life doesn't look my type, so I haven't played that.

• vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare any day of the week!

• Love em both, but I'd have to go with Half Life.

Still waiting on 3... friggin valve time. XD

• Don't get me wrong, half life was fan-fucking-tastic, but I like the twisted humor in portal...

• dont make me choose please :(

• Half life 2
    Portal 2

Or the orange box that has them both

What Girls Said 2

• Portal because GLaDOS <3

• I like both of them but I'd have to go with Portal. That game was fantastic.