Does your birthday mean anything to you?

• Birthdays are meaningless... just another day
  • Birthdays are somewhat significant in a persons life and if thy wanna celebrate it they should
  • You should go ALL OUT for your birthday, have a HUGE party, it is the most important day of the war!
*year

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I voted for you should go all out but not because it is the most important day but just simply I like attention on my birthday.

What Guys Said 17

• People around me celebrate, and I appreciate them for it
    but to me, it's simply another day, in the life of my vessel.

• not for me anymore. I used to care when i was younger these days i don't even tell anyone nor do i ask my parents to get me anything... not even a card. It'a just another day closer to death
    media.giphy.com/media/jMNexgAwekSc/giphy.gif

• 21st is coming up...
    and thus marks the day i begin drinking to resolve my problems rather than dealing with them.

• Yeah its the day you were born, we should celebrate death certificates too and not just birth certificates.

• Considering I woke up on it this year and a few hours later my brother said "Happy Birthday", and I laughed because I thought he was joking around. Then I was like wait, it's my birthday? Huh. I did nothing. The big 28, the year I stopped giving a shit.

• I forget my birthday a lot of times. Actually, the first realization of my birthday this year was from GaG sending me a message, lol.

• I honestly forget my birthday sometimes.

• I like to do something special for me, but I am not into the whole big birthday bash. I never was!

• they're ok. i mean it's not really that important to me

• its doesn't mean anything to me, at least not anymore, just feels like another day

• just another day that you just happen to get cards and gifts on

• Just another trip around the sun.

• I like birthdays, they are my favorite holiday, lol

• Just means I am getting older and closer to wearing a diaper

• Just another year to live

• I was so excited about my birthday i wanted a lot
    but all i got was 20 bucks and a giftcard

my mom said she wasn't done with me
    but its been almost a week

• I just realize how quickly time passes by... wow I hardly believe I'm gonna be 25 in October...

What Girls Said 14

• my birthday was last week; if i were living alone, it probably wouldn't be a big deal, but my other half spoiled me rotten~ he got me a new colouring book and pencil crayons, took me to see deadpool, and bought me a game i wanted on origin.

next year is the big 3-0. probably gonna drink until i'm sick, then cry about not being young anymore. lol.

• I *LOVE* birthdays. My birthday is the most important day of my year. I go all out for other people's birthdays too. It is an EVENT.

• Bdays deserve to be celebrated. Be happy you lived to see another year

• Since it's MY birthday we're talking about, yeah, they're important as fuck lol

• It hasn't meant much to me the last handful of years. As long as I can hang with my family or a couple good friends, that's enough.

• My sister and I have our birthdays in June and we pretty much party that whole month. I think my life is full of good things and I'm lucky to have made it through everything I've been through so it's a big fun celebration♡

• I like celebrating birthday, yeah, it's always a big party in my house ;)

• Growing up no one made a big deal about birthdays.
    We might go out for dinner and get a present but that's abut it.
    No celebration
    No cake
    etc
    So, they're cool, but I'm never too excited.

• yass :P
    I like the attention xD

• When you get to my age you tend to want to not acknowledge your age lol

• I like other people's birthday. Mine not so much!

• Nope, just another day.
    But I don't mind presents.

• Means I'm just another year older.

• If I had lots of money and friends I would like to give a Big birthday Party, instead I just celebrate it with my family