Does your birthday mean anything to you?

• Birthdays are meaningless... just another day
    22% (10)54% (19)36% (29)Vote
  • Birthdays are somewhat significant in a persons life and if thy wanna celebrate it they should
    62% (28)40% (14)52% (42)Vote
  • You should go ALL OUT for your birthday, have a HUGE party, it is the most important day of the war!
    16% (7)6% (2)12% (9)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
*year

0|0
15|18

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I voted for you should go all out but not because it is the most important day but just simply I like attention on my birthday.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• People around me celebrate, and I appreciate them for it
    but to me, it's simply another day, in the life of my vessel.

0|0
    0|0
  • not for me anymore. I used to care when i was younger these days i don't even tell anyone nor do i ask my parents to get me anything... not even a card. It'a just another day closer to death
    media.giphy.com/media/jMNexgAwekSc/giphy.gif

0|0
    0|0
  • 21st is coming up...
    and thus marks the day i begin drinking to resolve my problems rather than dealing with them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah its the day you were born, we should celebrate death certificates too and not just birth certificates.

0|0
    0|0
  • Considering I woke up on it this year and a few hours later my brother said "Happy Birthday", and I laughed because I thought he was joking around. Then I was like wait, it's my birthday? Huh. I did nothing. The big 28, the year I stopped giving a shit.

0|0
    0|0
  • I forget my birthday a lot of times. Actually, the first realization of my birthday this year was from GaG sending me a message, lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I honestly forget my birthday sometimes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like to do something special for me, but I am not into the whole big birthday bash. I never was!

0|0
    0|0
  • they're ok. i mean it's not really that important to me

0|0
    0|0
  • its doesn't mean anything to me, at least not anymore, just feels like another day

0|0
    0|0
  • just another day that you just happen to get cards and gifts on

0|0
    0|0
  • Just another trip around the sun.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like birthdays, they are my favorite holiday, lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Just means I am getting older and closer to wearing a diaper

0|0
    0|0
  • Just another year to live

0|0
    0|0
  • I was so excited about my birthday i wanted a lot
    but all i got was 20 bucks and a giftcard

my mom said she wasn't done with me
    but its been almost a week

0|0
    0|0
  • I just realize how quickly time passes by... wow I hardly believe I'm gonna be 25 in October...

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• my birthday was last week; if i were living alone, it probably wouldn't be a big deal, but my other half spoiled me rotten~ he got me a new colouring book and pencil crayons, took me to see deadpool, and bought me a game i wanted on origin.

next year is the big 3-0. probably gonna drink until i'm sick, then cry about not being young anymore. lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • I *LOVE* birthdays. My birthday is the most important day of my year. I go all out for other people's birthdays too. It is an EVENT.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bdays deserve to be celebrated. Be happy you lived to see another year

0|0
    0|0
  • Since it's MY birthday we're talking about, yeah, they're important as fuck lol

1|0
    0|0
  • It hasn't meant much to me the last handful of years. As long as I can hang with my family or a couple good friends, that's enough.

0|0
    0|0
  • My sister and I have our birthdays in June and we pretty much party that whole month. I think my life is full of good things and I'm lucky to have made it through everything I've been through so it's a big fun celebration♡

0|0
    0|0
  • I like celebrating birthday, yeah, it's always a big party in my house ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Growing up no one made a big deal about birthdays.
    We might go out for dinner and get a present but that's abut it.
    No celebration
    No cake
    etc
    So, they're cool, but I'm never too excited.

0|0
    0|0
  • yass :P
    I like the attention xD

0|0
    0|0
  • When you get to my age you tend to want to not acknowledge your age lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I like other people's birthday. Mine not so much!

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, just another day.
    But I don't mind presents.

0|0
    0|0
  • Means I'm just another year older.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I had lots of money and friends I would like to give a Big birthday Party, instead I just celebrate it with my family

0|0
    0|0