Is this a good reason to not like my brothers ex-girlfriend?

So my brother dated this girl whose boyfriend broke up with her less than a week later she starts dating my brother. She made my brother hug her in front of her ex-boyfriend among other things to make her ex-boyfriend jealous. Within hours of my brother and her breaking up, she went back to her previous boyfriend. My brother was upset while she was extremely apathetic about he felt. And now flirts with her boyfriend in front of my brother. She found out that I don't like her and wanted to fight me until she heard that I am good friends with a girl who has been suspended several times for fighting. My brother keeps asking me why I don't like her but I never told him. The reason why I don't like her is because she only dated my brother to make her ex-boyfriend jealous and then once she got her old boyfriend back, she broke up with my brother with no regard to how he felt once she got back with her old boyfriend within a few hours. Which if you are going to take that drastic of measures to make your partner jealous, you won't last long.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 3

• You can dislike whoever you want for whatever reason you want.

• Why dislike her, why not just tie the bitch up gag her throw her in the boot of your car drive her to a remote area and teach her a lesson that both of you can enjoy?

• Sge sounds like a player

What Girls Said 0