So I've accepted the fact that im ugly or not that attractive since I've never been in a relationship. Is that the right mentality to have?

I've always been single so i must be

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't look ugly to me at all, but let me tell you something: in your d/p, you could benefit from a smile. You look miserable and intimidating. A happy expression can increase your attractiveness tenfold.

Most Helpful Guy

• You're not ugly. I'm 20 and I've never had a girlfriend either. Girls have told I'm cute and a few have even said I'm hot but they probably just didn't have their contacts in. I've just never actually attempted to get a girlfriend. I've never appraoched a girl and flirted with her or asked for her number or anything. We could date each other if you want to.

What Girls Said 10

• If that's you in your pic, then it's not the right mentality to have. Because you're attractive lol

• I never been a relationship either, but that's because of my past and I am very picky about who I like and I don't give out my heart easily. For my opinion, being single is a choice by the person, whether they are content or not. Some people are happy being single (like I am because I don't need a guy to make me happy lol) and some just NEEDS to have someone in their lives.

• Just because you've never been in a relationship doesn't mean you're automatically "ugly " maybe you haven't met the right person.. Are you willing to date anyone? Anyone as in like even if they're not that good looking?

• You aren't ugly so it's more likely that you have poor social skills and unable to overcome them because you can't handle constructive criticism.

• No being negative will only drive people away.

• It isn't your looks. Poor social skills maybe.

• No. Maybe you're attractive but weird as hell. Just throwing that out there.

• No. You just haven't met the right person yet. There truly is a partner for nearly everyone. :)

• No, maybe you just need to make the first move.

• Lol like how? I've approached a lot and was rejected. I feel like giving up on it. Since females want a perfect and i dont know to talk to or please a complicated female

• Want a perfect guy*

• You can think that if it makes you feel better.

What Guys Said 7

• nah, that doesn't mean anything tbh. Maybe girls aren't getting enough time to know you first, before u ask them out. Not everyone is successful at randomly walking up to girls and getting them to go out with them. It doesn't mean that ur ugly or have a bad personality. Don't give up quite yet :P and just go out there and live life and give different types of girls a chance to meet you. :D

• No. Because that is an extremely stupid and flawed mentality. Not to mention destructive and toxic.
    There are a tons of factors that affect whether or not you're in a relationship. Looks are just ONE of those abundant factors.

• If you shave that stupid moustache and goatee off, brush your hair and workout then you might have a better chance.

• Haa. Wow so harsh. That was a hairstyle. I always brush my hair

• I'm really sorry, I had just woke up and was a bit grumpy when I typed that haha :) I do think you should explore ways of making yourself more physically appealing to women, like for example the gym or play sports or whatever.

• Nope, unattractive and attractive people somewhat date the same amount of partners, it's honesty just who they date, the amount of people you date does not make you attractive or unattractive, maybe your just not finding good opportunities!

• same with me dude, I'm slowly coming to peace with that fact

• Dude

I'm fat
    Crippled and a Christian

And bipolar

I can find love and so can you

• Have you ever tried a cold approach on the street during the daytime? How did it go?