What would you do if someone just gave you 10,000,000 U. S. dollars?

seeing what kind of people we have here ( test)

None of these... its A TEST question.
No one so far, would have said thank you (-_-)

Most Helpful Girl

• - i would buy a house
    -leave 4-5 in the bank for my son, for his education and as a fund when he grows
    -give 1-2 to childrens hospital and to ill people who need treatment and can't afford it
    - the rest in the bank, i can't think anything else to do with them

• what do you mean a test question?

• oh haha the thank you part.. of course we would say thank you first , it is so obvious that it didn't seem so necessary to mention

• Thats the test, : )

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd thank them profusely for changing not just my life but that of others too.

I would buy a home.
    I would buy a car.
    I would pay off my girlfriend's debts and those of her family.
    I would pay off my best friend's debts and her mortgage.
    I would take everyone to on a two week vacation somewhere nice and hot.
    I would invest in an apartment building or something else that I could rent.
    I would get a financial advisor to invest it in the markets.
    I'd donate to some local charities that I know are in need.

What Girls Said 12

• Pay off my college and my sisters' colleges, help my mom redo the house, pay her back what I owe her, and then save the rest.

• First of all I'm not just going to accept that nor any other sum of amount from a stranger. Secondly what's the gimmick b.. I am helping u hide a body, sucking 10 d's in 12 minute's, having somebodies baby, aiding El Chappo's escape from Mexico to the US... What's good? lol if it's reasonable i will put that money to use though I guarantee it... cause a mf broke here lol. Travel even more now and relocate and help some poor people that's it that's all.

• Oh I would buy gag change the updates lol

• I'd get it converted to GBP.

• Say thanks (Duh) and then probably save a lot of it, put some towards college education for my siblings and I, get a tattoo (long story) buy tickets to a ton of concerts, and basically be Blink-182 in the Rock Show video.

• Pay off my moms bills
    Help my sister out with student loans
    Donate some
    Save, invest
    Take a little trip with the fiance
    In time buy a car, house and I want to open a rescue of some sort for animals.

• I wouldn't thank them. Because in reality I wouldn't take it

• 3k Enough to buy everything I want , 5 million to my bank ,, the rest will be for investing, donation, buy house

• I'd be suspicious and question where it came from, it could be illegal money

• Start my own business.

• I'd take it as a loan though and will obviously thank them for their help.

• Get it checked to make sure it's real money, if it weren't I would give it to authorities and identify who gave it to me, if it were real I would spend it on funding a music career

• Hey another music person, high five!

• What's the test?

• Awesome. Good luck.

• I would give it back.

• Move to Canada

What Guys Said 17

• collegecandy.files.wordpress.com/.../...n-guys.gif

Make it rain on them h-

I would pay off everything. I would invest most of it. I would set things aside for kids (school etc.) and I would start a charity in the name of my parents.

• Buy a lot of land, construct manufacturing warehouse.
    Put it out for rent.
    Make $10,000,000 more and repeat. Set for retirement.

"No one so far, would have said thank you (-_-) "
    That's honestly insignificant. If you want to get down to the nitty gritty. That sum of money most likely isn't going to be from a single person. And if it is, it wouldn't be a work of the single person that made the money in the first place.

Selfish? Dealing with such large sums of money is stressful. It's not like receiving a Christmas present. There is a legal and illegal way of transferring sums. Then it becomes a burden by someone else's investment.

I would think one would be VERY kookoo in the head to say "Thank you" as their first statement just after receiving ten million dollars.

• Give half of it to the church and charity then half of that to my family and the other half well that's private.

• 1- pay off college loans
    2- buy a house near the beach
    3- enough money to never have to work again
    4- put a mil in savings
    5- put a mil in my checking account
    6- give the rest to my parents and grandma

• I4d have to take a plane to Panama or the CaymanIslands to white wash it.

• First i would thank the one that gave me the money, then i would build a house, pay off my debts then start a business and employ the homeless that have a skill and have them train those that don't; and have them live in a community where they live and maintain it and in turn help others to live a better life and expand it throughout the Caribbean with those i helped to help others to be independent self reliant and self sustaining themselves # teach to fish.

• keep it and set it up so i dont have to work ever again also give money to family to pay off there dept. i won't go crazy because if i do i will lose it all. then be back to work in 5 years

• Buy a wife. Wait is that illegal? I guess invest : P

• I'd do things I can't even think of right now.
    I would want to get myself a nice house and start a music store but that's just me with no money thinking, I don't know how my brain would function after actually getting the cash.

• I'd get a load of cocaine and high class hookers and get a private jet to the Caribbean.

• i would pay my school debt and go get a pilots license and learn to fly

• I mean wow i would be so happy and become their best friend.

• I would just take it?

• Become debt free, help family friends, church and charities

• Buy 100 acres of land
    Build a house.
    Buy a brand new car.
    Burn what ever money is left over.

• Put it in the bank, for interest, (keep 1 mill) for a both college and the remainder of at lease most of my life, and when I turn 21, get my pistol permit, and get a really nice kimber and colt 1911

• First I'd verify if they are real or fake... and if they were real I'd go to Australia during October-March and fuck an escort each day... and during April-September I'd go to Ibiza and fuck some drunk chick from those nightclubs...

I'd never see fuckin' winter again... I'll never have to work... and I'd fuck a chick everyday... and when I don't fuck I'll play all those fuckin' awesome 80s-90s retro video-games I'd buy wid ma money... and of course they are gonna be arcade cabinets... not just consoles...

And of course an Amiga music player for music... and many retro-computers... hahaha I'd sell ma soul to Devil in order to be like dat...