What do you daydream/dream about?

I always daydream. It's a bad habit, but I honesdyly don't want to break it. I love daydreaming. I've daydreamed about being a mother and telling my husband im pregnant, tornados, chemistry lab mess up, football (american) attack, being in a tsunami. My heart rate always shoots sky high when I daydream. It doesn't matter what the daydream is, I'll breath quicker and have a high heartrate, possibly start shaking like I have a crazy adrenaline rush. What do you daydream about? Future family? Crush? Action things? Other? Give an example!

what about dreams? I absolutely love dreaming. I have the oddest dreams and mostly only remember nightmares, but it's like my own little world. I've dreamed about being kidnapped, chased, being pregnant, snakes, killing a mafia person and getting caught, working undercover and saving kids that were kidnapped, riding jet skis in shark infested waters in order to survive a game, nap time in high school (that one was rather... Odd), having a waterspout slam on top of me and then being caged by a madman and forced to play a hide and seek game of survival, horror movie, etc. What kind of dreams do you have? Example?

(if you want me to tell one of my daydreams or dreams in detail... just ask in comments or message)

Most Helpful Guy

• I haven't dreamt (or at least remembered them) since that one dream 12 or so years ago
    but I do like to space out and daydream, which usually is about things you'd find pretty boring.. stuff like philosophical questions, our origin, what's beyond space and such.

• That's actually pretty cool. what do you think of when you think of origin? What's beyond space to you?

• Well not complex to a breakdown of the main point, but the build up of how it all works.

• Exactly, in that sense "we" (every being, thing, emotion and situation) are "one".
      Only ego, belief and fear seperates us. Some would call it a religion, but it has no god.

Most Helpful Girl

• about someone!

What Guys Said 2

• It varies. Most of it is sexual stuff with the wife or doing things with my children. Most of the time I'm reminiscing about past trips or my kids as babies.

• Traveling the world in Iron man suit.

What Girls Said 1

• a few years ago... i would daydream about my crush all the time. what a fruitless exercise.