Do you like this world?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I like that there is opportunity but I don't like the unbelievable amount of effort it takes to make the most of the opportunity.

I don't really like it overall. It's too complicated. There should be a choice to be in the world on easy, normal or hard mode. I would just choose easy

What Girls Said 18

• I love this world. Topographically, we live in such an amazingly beautiful place with such a unique range of landscapes. I love the rich, detailed history of this world and how over time, nations have united together to work towards a better humanity. I love all of the vibrant cultures and exploring how people live in different corners of this world. I think this world is an amazing space full of messed up people but I still have love for it!

• Yes i like the "world" ... just not some of the people in it

• No, I mean the planet is beautiful but humans are awful..

• Nope, its cruel, I hope I would make a good difference in it one day, I would really want that

• Yes and no

• It depends, but despite all the shit going on, YES I love this world, I think that the good outweighs the bad in Humanity as much as we want to convince ourselves otherwise.

• hell yeah i do. it amazes me how everyone seems so jaded with it. i hear the sound of airplanes over the city and get really inspired, those are crafts flying through the clouds transporting people across oceans. the future is now, it really makes me happy.

• Yeah this world is pretty snazzy. The people living in it? That's debatable.

• It's alright. Would be better if i had superpowers

• sometimes 😒

• Living with what I've got.

• Not all the time. I try to make the best of it.

• No. Everything about this world is horrible and unfair ( i can't wait to die tbh) life is meaningless and we're her for no reason really , the only thing i like about this "world" is that the band twenty øne piløts exists and i can listen to them whenever i want

• meh, it's whatever

• No, not at all. Society ruins it.

• Heya!
    This is a very broad question! So im going to say yes because i live in this world.

• I don't like it

• Would be more fun with the right people in it 😉

What Guys Said 33

• Yes, I adore this beautiful world of mine.

• How can I not love the only world I've ever known?
    Maybe it isn't exactly rainbows and sunshine all the time, not the best version of the world, I could possibly think of in my own imagination. But.. This is the world I've found myself in, the only one I got and can compare to.
    Humanity too, is amazing. Despite our flaws, we always try to do better.

• It has its moments.

• well unfortunately mine was destroyed so this is the only one i will ever know.

I wish that I could cry, Fall upon my knees, Find a way to lie, 'Bout a home I'll never see

• No. I wish I grew up in the forties like my grandparents. I don't hate the world, it's current state is abysmal, though.

• Not really but I like the good people left in it.

• No, I prefer Mars. If I was Watney I'd be like, "No, just leave me up here, guys.". The dust up there looks wonderful.

• It could be a lot better,

• As far as the eye can see, it's all ok. The rest is not my concern.

• its alright

• I find my host body suitable until I return to my home planet

• Yes I love this world

• World yes... people no, not at all.

• Some places yes.

• No, I don't.

• Yes but it would be a far nicer place if we could all live together without fighting.

• Parts of it, yeah.

• Yes, Earth is an amazing playground.

• It had its ups and downs.

• No definitely not

• off course.. we should be thankful for everything that we have

• Guy #1: "This world is strange."
    Guy #2: "Yeah, but compared to what?"

• This life is awesome but some negative bullshits make it like hell

• Yeah its dope.

• no I hate it Wish I never been born

• I only know this world so. Yea I guess

• What world?

• The world isn't the problem, what we do to it and how we treat others is...

• The whole universe thing is brilliant. Earth can be a bit iffy sometimes (amazing scenery though) and being a human definitely sucks sometimes but it's all part of the experience. 10/10 Would definitely recommend.

• the correct question is Do you like nowadyas people?

• More from Guys
    3