Ladies you have 5$ do built your ideal man what do you choose?

I say good looking, funny, smart and I would say faithful too but I dont have any other dollars left😛

Most Helpful Guy

• Just be all those things, what's the problem?

• I would assume that the problem is that one can not be all those things. Good looking and tall is already out if you weren't born with the right genes. And wealthy depends on quite a bit of luck.

Most Helpful Girl

• This tortures me

What Guys Said 10

• My wife built me out if 2 Funny, 3 Smart, and 5 Faithful.

• I'm all of these except the wealthy part so you don't have to chose just 3 ;P

• Sorry, tall is $3. Average height is 5'10", which isn't tall enough really for most women. Seriously, about 65% of all men are ineligible for women right off the bat on height alone.

• Faithful, No Kids, and Funny, we can have kids later, and if I caan use my own money, I would add Good Looking, and Great in Bed, but I'm guessng I only get to use that 5 bucks

• Since iam 1,2,3,5,7,8,10 ( iam not wealthy, my body is good but not perfect yet, and great in bed is subjective so not gonna include it) i say its doable no need to choose only few no one is perfect but you can have more than 3 or 4 qualities...

• I didn't know my characteristics were only worth $1 :(

• if I were a girl, I'd go for 3 and two 4's

• I'd use chest codes and have it all lol

But I want 2
    3
    7
    10 the most

• If you don't pick faithful, he cheats on your ass, and if you don't pic no kids, he has kids.

• Guys, you have $5 to build the ultimate woman.
      1. DDs $10,000
      2. Makes tha booty clap $20
      3. Deepthroats $50
      4. Gives lapdances $20
      5. Is quiet $5
      6. Cooks $5
      7. Cleans $100
      8. Isn't a feminist $5
      9. Pretty face $ Half of your net worth in 10 years
      10. Rockin body $ 500

• MGTOW and my $5.

• I would give the five dollars to the one that make this image and tell him to go back to math class ;)

What Girls Said 17

• Yeah, great in bed and faithful.

I actively dislike wealthy men -- like, any and all conspicuous displays of wealth from a man have always turned me off, instantly -- so, I'll trade that in, and I'll cash in the extra $3 to buy "smart" and "great body".
    As long as "smart" is in a practical, problem-solving sense. If it's book smarts, then, eehhhh, that's neither here nor there.

Same with "good-looking", because I HATE pretty boys. (I mean, I don't hate them as people -- they can be as cool as anyone else -- but, I don't wanna get down with 'em.) My idea of good-looking is very gritty and very street. If I paid $3 for that and got some Ralph-Lauren-model bullshit, I'd need my money back, forthwith.

• Funny, smart, and wealthy.

I prefer open relationships over anything, so I don't think a guy hooking up with other women would bother me. As long as he is honest to me, I would be fine.

The other two (funny, smart) are pretty self explanatory.

Interesting post!

• Lmao dafuq? Screw the perfect man, $5 can get me the perfect 4 for 5 at burger king or wendy's😂😂 five more and I'll invite a friend👌 funny, smart, romantic and I'll use my own two dollar's to make him faithful.

• Ugly... I've dated a bug mo before
      U broke... if I have 10 u have 5
      Ur kid's... Are my kid's
      Body... It's big boy season I'll suck u dry and eat some lunch with u😜
      Horrible sex... we'll practice til ur a sex god
      Short... IDC really cause imma do nasty shh to u like ur tall and our kid's have a good chance of being tall through my fam.

• lol !
      We got MHO right here!

• @ejx629 Lmao I'm just being honest though and thanks cutie!

• Faithful
    No kids
    Smart

• I choose 4 and 5.

• Hmm... Faithful, funny and smart, I guess.

• smart
    great in bed
    funny
    tall

i think that's pretty fucking good for $5

• I choose smart, funny and romantic with a dollar left over. I could spend it on tall, but that is not important and I don't mind if he has kids.

That being said, I don't need to build my perfect man. My man is perfect for me the way he is.

• Faithful, smart and funny

• Um, I'll just keep the $5.

• Tall, Funny, Smart & Great in Bed.

• 2,3,4&8

• 4 and 5 because if he was shit in bed and unfaithful then we have no business talking.

• Funny, faithful and tall

• Faithful and romantic ^=^

• I can't do it! 😞 Not enough money, so I'll have to stick to no boyfriend.

• 5, 3, 2