World is Flat or Sphere?

I say the world is a Sphere because

1. Were dose the moon go in the day if the world is flat would we not see it during the day just smaller if it hovering over russia or Europe

2. World is flat then why can I sail or fly to Russia from Canada without going through Europe or China or Middle east

3. Explain why the moon is going from east to west and why not going in a circel

4. Explain Gravity

• Sphere! please ask some more for the flat people.
  • Flat! please answer my question.
I just want to see the ratio of who believes

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• Well your wrong the world is square.. lol kkk.. it's round but I've never been in space so I can't know for sure without seeing it with my own eyeballs

What Guys Said 10

• Sphere. If it's flat then why hasn't anyone found the edge?
    Why does it look like a sphere from space?
    Why doesn't all the water just run off the edge?

• Only on gag lol

• It's a stupid Twitter thing that started with Tila Tequila. *so surprised*

• "Sphere" because I say so.

• Sphere. Lol. Abundant scientific evidence points this to being the case. This is a no-brainer question.

• Sometimes, I think we should just round up all the flat earth believers and find them a space in the zoo between the one with the red ass and the ones that throw shit at people.

• explain what causes continental drift and what would be the other side of a flat earth?

• if you are not a very smart person who can say something we do not understand, then you must be a fool, the earth is round, go and read a high school science book or google a photo/video.

• technically the earth is oblate spheroid or oblate ellipsoid

• Flat because a stupid question deserves a stupid answer.

• Of course it is flat. When Sarah Palin can see Russia from her front door in Alaska that just means that the world is flat and all the world's scientists are wrong ;)

• Russia and Alaska are pretty close I would believe that if a man said he could see japan from the top of mount everest

• And there are island in between

• Asker Age: 20
      1d

I would believe that if a man said he could see japan from the top of mount everest

-------------------
      you are an dumb.