Have you ever imagined your own funeral?

It just came to my mind. Do you think so many people will come? Who will come? Who will cry for you?

Most Helpful Guy

• yes, i was in the army and the first time i deployed to afghan the army sent letters home to loved ones suggesting we talk and make arrangements in case the worst happens

it was surreal to say the least lol, but i found it funny. my parents and my mrs didn't :p

anyway, i have all the music planned, all the food for the wake, and i insist that no one should cry. I've set aside 5k for a free bar so my close friends and family can have a party on me.

I dont want people to be sad and upset, people die, life goes on. remember me an have fun, thats all i care about.

What Guys Said 11

• Haha of course... this bar cannot be far away from you and it's the ideal place to think about your funeral :o
    traveltobelgium.wordpress.com/.../#jp-carousel-629
    Bar "le cerceuil"... the tables are coffins and certain drinks used to be served in skulls.
    Even been there?

• No, and I don't care

• Yes, I have, in the past. And I imagined that I wouldn't even have a funeral, and I would live and die alone, with my body becoming a feast for vultures.

Not any more, though! :P

• It'd be like Qui-Gon Jinn's

• I don't want a funeral, and I don't want anyone to cry over me
    I'd rather have people be happy, and live on.

• life is does not end , death just a new begining

• Yeah like how they do in the movies or shows lol.

• I just dont give a fuck especially when i will be dead...

• i want to be eaten by an animal

• awwww that can hurt!

• yeah probably but it would save another life and dying with a cause is a nice way to go out + i dont really want to be a hassle when im dead

• I wish nobody'd come... only thang I want's a good afterlife... hope afterlife exists at least...

• Yeah... because I'm a massive introvert I keep thinking that very few will come; not enough to carry my casket out into the hearse, that's for sure

What Girls Said 8

• you know that guy that takes your body away to burn it?

yeah.. him.

• I haven't thought about my funeral actually. I do hope I have some people show up, though. :P

• not having one.

• I don't want one I think they are lame but I guess it really isn't for me *shrugs*.

• I really don't care who comes! lol

• My death, like me in the grave, Yup. But not the ceremony itself, I just want a small Islamic simple ritual. And small grave without any crazy tombstone

• I'm actually pretty morbid, I think about death a lot! I wanna meet Jesus... but ehhh not too soon lol.

• I've told everyone I know that I don't want a funeral.

• I just think they are weird. People looking at me when I'm gone, people pretending to be sad when they aren't, people building you up to be some kind of perfect saint when you're really just a normal person. I hate fakeness and I think funerals are the epitome of that.

• they will be sad Belle maybe not forever. But some will always miss you. So many things to do until that though :)