What does your phone call you?

I programmed mine to call me Khaleesi.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• General notification has a "KHALEEEESI" sound, I think it's Jorah shouting it.

What Guys Said 11

• As a joke, when it dawned on me that I could have it call me something weird, I changed it to Broseph And The Amazing Technicolor DreamcoatšŸ˜‚
    1.bp.blogspot.com/.../...coat+%2528London%2529.jpg
    But it couldn't understand "Broseph", it read it as "Bro Seth", but it sounded the same audibly, haha. Anyway, I noticed in my group work emails I was included in that I was listed on the recipients as "Bro Seth And The Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat", and I'm not sure if I could only see it because it was my phone, or if EVERYONE could see it, so I was like "fuck, I'd better change it back to Steve", haha.

• mine doesn't do that shit lol

• Nice...

Mine doesn't call me anything.

• I don't think my phone calls me anything.

• Lol that means "finish" in Arabic.

• That's funny. I got it from Game of Thrones it means queen in Dothraki. Dothraki is a fictional language created for the Game of Thrones series. Kind of like how Klingon was created for Star Trek

• The guy who made it bases it off real languages.

• I did not program mine to call me anything.. yet everyday it calls me.. Stupid

• I call people on my phone, it doesn't call me anything.

• Mine dont call me. by my name or anything

• I got a new mobile assistant app and it calls me Stephen. Its called Dragon

• I have an android and it calls me steve jobs

• Mine is dumb

But if it called me anything it'd just call me Dylan

• cunt

What Girls Said 5

• Mine doesn't call me anything because I'm useless with phones and don't know how to make it do that :P However, the boyfriend figured it out and ended up going back and forth between the names 'Daddy' and 'John Cena'. I still can't work out how he did it.

• Mine doesn't call me anything, haha.

• Mine calls me by my name.

• Nothing :/

• How do you do that? Sounds cool.