Do you to want be a different person?

With different look, religion ( in different century as well).. etc. If yes, why?

Updates:
Ok update. Seems some people didn't understand well : I mean in life not on this forum.

2|0
4|4

Most Helpful Girl

• No I dont. I am satisfied with everything I have, since my only dearest man in my life has fallen in love with me.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• No, I'm happy with who i am as a person. There's parts of my personality that i am trying to improve on though.

1|1
    0|0
  • Happy with Paris13 and Being Me, @Arthr1970.
    However, as Wise as an ol Owl that I know that I am, I wish many times I Could and Would Follow what I Preach and Teach to Those Who I try And... Reach.
    Good luck. xx

0|0
    0|0
    • @Arthur1970

• Show All
    • I Understand More than you think. Please, come see me in my office. lolxx

• We are talking here about nothing.. its only ping pong. If you want me to understand you answer clearly : Do you want be diffrent person or no ( even from small part). Yes or no. Thats all the magic. I can understand your game, but here are people who have no idea whats going on.

• Nah, I'm quite happy with who I am.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• If its random then my answer is no. If I get to choose every aspect of my appearance then my answer is yes. For religion Im content being agnostic but I suppose I would be happier if I genuinely believed in some sort of higher purpose so Id change that too.

0|0
    0|0
  • There are a few things I would change but for the most part I'm alright with who I am.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't want to be anyone else, because this world needs someone like me.

0|0
    0|0