Do u have a favorite sibling?

I have 5 siblings, one is on da way (BOY) 3 bros and 2 big sis. My favorite sibling is da one My big sis. She loves so much.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have 4 brothers. We are all VERY close -- really, almost sickeningly close. We have had just about zero sibling rivalry, in the way it's always stereotyped.

In any case, this is an interesting question -- not the sort of thing I've really thought about before.

I have a way of taking on troubled people (and animals) as "projects". Always have, really. My first pets -- just like our current dog -- were injured strays, and I do volunteer work with parolees who've gone through the gang task force.

So, I love all 4 of my brothers and I'm very close with all 4 of them, but I have that same kind of special love for my youngest brother that I've had for the injured animals in the past. LOL
    I mean, by our family's standards, he's the fuck-up. That doesn't make him a fuck-up overall -- the rest of us are SERIOUS winners at life, so, it's a high standard -- but, yeah. It took him a while to get his shit together, get himself and his world figured out, and adapt to productive adult life.

I mean, it's almost like a maternal instinct (ggaaaahhh kill me lol -- I have 3 kids now, and even so it's still weird to think of myself as having maternal instincts). I love all my brothers, but, I don't feel the same sort of protective instinct toward the rest of them that I feel for my youngest bro.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 9

• My slut bi big sis! She is absolutley the GREATEST and so f***ing fun it's unbelievable to not want to be around... her energy is addictive! They say I'm Cocaine well that make's her Heroin☺😊😍 She's her self and unapologetic about it (where I get it from) and those are the type of people I love to be around.

• Wait... if you are cocaine, and she's heroin... then wouldn't that mean YOU are the one with all the energy, and she's the downer?
      Lol

• LOL girl I bet yr a riot to hang out with <3

• @redeyemindtricks that's what I hear lol I'll invite u to my next party so you can judge for urself😝😝

• no i love them all the same! :D
    ok fine i only have one.

• Love them all the same

• My brother. Our sister is a narcissist and a bully.

• Pls, the word narcissist, what do u mean by that. I never heard or seen it in my life,

• that means she worst than self centered.
      Am i right or wrong?

• One of the worst yes she is.

• I only have one sibling and we are not that close.

• Only one sibling, so I'm forced to chose her

• I don't have a favorite sister, I just have one that is the least hated by me.

• Yeah my sister who's 18 I just love her I can tell her anything without her judging me

• I have a sister and a brother. I am closer to my sister most likely because we are the same gender and pretty close in age. I will be 29 this year, she will be 27 and our brother will be 23. Also my brother is single with no kids and living at home with his own group of friends I've never met. My sister is also married with her first child (a boy) on it's way , she is a home owner and we have the same core group of friends. I am married with 2 boys (we are done no more kids for us) and also a home owner and like I said we even share friends so I guess I'm closer to her although I do see my brother more. All in all I love them both.

What Guys Said 3

• I just have one brother, so...

• yes favourite everything parent/sibling/niece/nephew

• I don't have a favorite.