Do You Find Yourself Attractive?

Whether you do or you don't, I just want to say: All you ladies, you're gorgeous. All you guys, you're handsome. Have a great week.

• Yes
    62% (35)62% (20)62% (55)Vote
  • No
    38% (21)38% (12)38% (33)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
24|18

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't find myself attractive at all. How can I when I've been rejected my whole life, when even some of my friends make fun of me. I hate beauty, it's really something that makes people feel lonely and sad. Why is beauty so important? I even hate myself for rejecting a guy I didn't find attractive at all when he was smart, talented, sweet... I feel like an idiot for doing that. I hate beauty, because of it a lot of people are made fun of. It's just a stupid thing. And even more that I hate than beauty is fashion. Ugh how I hate those things.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 23

• Thanks. Though, I'm probably a bit homely most of the time, and a little unconventional looking when dolled up. Natural effect of shaving the side of your head and preferring androgynous clothing, I suppose 😏

0|1
    0|0
  • Cute question.

Yeah, I find myself attractive.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't think I'm ugly. But sometimes I think i look worse than other times 😝
    And OP you're a sweetheart:)

0|1
    0|0
  • Aw this was sweet! People tell me I am so I guess I have to believe them, I'd rather be known for being intelligent though.

0|1
    0|0
  • I understand I was blessed with a good looking face😄I won't lie about that, but I don't always feel attractive😔. I do other thing's to keep my mind off of shhh like that though.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I do.

0|3
    0|0
  • Yeah I'm alright looking, lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think I am okay, not hideous but I sure as am no Beyonce! haha

0|1
    0|0
  • No. I think I look like bull dog licking piss off a nettle

2|1
    0|0
  • Not beautiful, not ugly! Nice girl 😊 It silly say all gorgeous Hahahahahahahhaha If ALL gorgeous, no one gorgeous.

1|1
    0|0
  • Beauty is a trait for those who have nothing else to offer.

0|1
    0|0
    • I don't agree with that at all. I know a lot of very beautiful talented smart kind people.

• @BelleGirl21 are you offended because you're pretty?

• Hhaha no I'm not offended at all, I just don't agree that's all. But thank you very much 💚

• yup!

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm not too bad. Some days, I look better than others, of course.

0|1
    0|0
  • Since I'm god, definitely. 😏
    Okay, in all seriousness, yeah, I look pretty good when I want to.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I find myself attractive. I like my body, just not the extra couple pounds of squish on it lol I have more to offer than my body too tho, so that's what tips the scales in my opinion

0|1
    0|0
  • have ever ever wondered do ugly people know they're ugly?
    we all think we're attractive unless someone tells us we're not attractive.

My mom says im attractive but I've never been in a relationship, which tells me im not attractive enough for a relationship. Plus i don't have any friends... it could be the reason why cuz i don't go out unless im going to class or eat? then id go back home...

0|1
    0|0
    • ahh lol sorry i posted it without reading it back... whatever lol x)

• I've never been in a relationship either, but I've been told by a lot of older people that I'm quite handsome. For some of us, it just takes time for others to truly see us as attractive. Just have patience and stay confident and hopeful.

• My answer rarely changes on here, I think I'm average or slightly above on some occasions.

0|1
    0|0
  • Thank you.

I don't think I'm attractive. I'd say I'm just a Plain Jane.

0|1
    0|0
  • No. Nice compliment though.

0|1
    0|0
  • I do find myself attractive.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd say that I'm average. And only with makeup, without makeup then I'm rubbish

0|1
    0|0
  • I know how to make myself look ugly and I know how to make myself look beautiful

0|1
    0|0
  • A few people seem to think so.
    I guess I am, I don't know.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 17