Are you smarter then all your friend's?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmm I'd say I'm decently smart. But I have friends that are software engineers at top tier companies (Google, Microsoft, et al.) and startups, investment banker friends that went to wall street. So no way compared to them lol.

What Girls Said 18

• God, no. Most of my friends are so clever and speak so well that I'm kinda self-confident about how I shape up in comparison. They're just brilliant and I feel like some bumbling oaf talking to herself about mythology whilst they all talk about stuff like... I dunno, recent physics discoveries or bio-chemistry.

• Nope crazy dumbest apple alive lol!

• No, definitely not

• Nah, we all have our strengths and weaknesses is how I see it.

• this ^^
      I worry about anyone over 21 or so who doesn't give an answer basically equivalent to this. as though "smart" were something that could meaningfully be measured along a single axis, come ON y'all

• I am very book smart and have a lot of useless knowledge so in that way I'm smarter but I'm Not the best when it comes to street smarts. (I can get lost in Walmart and am a little to trusting without meaning to be).
    Intelligence is subjective, I was in top of my class in high school but if you ask me what way is north it's best to ask someone else

• Nope, smarter than some

• Most of my friends are also in engineering so I think we're pretty equal.

• Book smart, yes 100%. Common since? Not even close. I have none. Lol street smarts, depends on the friend. Cleverness, is another definite no

• Can I actually ask what it is that inspired you to ask this question? Are you smarter than your friends?

• No, but I'm right up there.

• Yes unfortunately... & & that's why I need new friend's😒

• I'm smarter than everyone ever. 😜

• Hell no haha.

• nope dope.

• Probably aye :)

• I don't like to compare...

• Nope I am not smart than all my friends.
    Well not book smart
    I'm way more street smart

• Apparently, you are not. *friends*

What Guys Said 18

• I dont know cos I can't judge. But the fact is : they are living monotone life. I was travelling, I was in army, I learnt the price of the life. From this reason Im able to say : maybe someone from my ex friends is smart or smarter. But I've got expreience and another angle of view on the life. Im more respectful ( they are not). I can share even last pound ( they can't do it). I can talk abou everything ( They are still talking only about their fantastic bussiness).
    So who is more smart and who is more succesfull? Thats the question. Will the life make you more smart or education and experience ( I have both).
    This question is for long debate.

• Is the title a test?

• Only the fourth smartest, the other three have IQs over 140. I'm the only below 140. I'm still the coolest though.
    memeshappen.com/.../...ll-ever-meet-meme-31481.jpg

• That completely depends on how we define it. However since all my friends will agree that I am, I will go ahead and say Yes.

Now what, do I get a cookie? This feels a bit anticlimactic.

• Depends on which friends you're talking about. Casual/childhood friends are around average smartness, I guess. I seem pretty intelligent and knowledgeable compared to them (their words, not mine). But my high school classmates are all pretty damn intelligent. Most of them learnt calculus at 16 lol. I have to work harder to even come close to them in math xD
    I miss learning in class with them, though :(

• That depends, I'm really good with tech stuff and they are asking me for advice at times, but when it comes down to history knowledge... I rarely know anything about it. Probably another friend knows more about it than me so I'll ask advice back and so on.

• Honestly, yes. At least in most ways if not every. I'm not saying it out of arrogance because it makes me feel incredibly lonely at times.

• Smarter then them in what I know how to do and what I was taught and trained in yes.

• I like to think so but no.

• Maybe, maybe not. It's not what's important.

• Definitely not all, I know some freaks of nature.

• Most of my friends are just as smart, if not smarter than me me.

• Nope. I'm pretty average.

• yeah they all agree on that

• Most of my friends are smart. I am toward the top but definitely not the top

• I am one of the smartest, but not the smartest.

• some of them but not all of them

• Sometime they give good advice sometime I do
    So sometime they are smarter and sometimes I'm:p