Are you more likely to hold a grudge or could you forgive someone?

0|0
17|9

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on how much their particular action affected me. Normally, I don't hold grudges at all. In fact, I find myself forgiving others more than most people around me. :)

However, if someone really did affect my life in a hugely negative way, then I will hold a colossal grudge until the end of time!

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• I am forgiving, but I don't forget and just because I forgive you doesn't mean things will ever be the same. The same layer of trust may not be there and I may keep my distance from you for a while, but that doesn't mean we can't mend it.

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't tend to hold grudges , but if someone betrayed my trust in anyway then i wouldn't forgive them. I would just cut all ties and try to move on from them.

Most things i do forgive though. We all let people down at times, and hurt them unintentional, so there may be times i need to ask their forgiveness. I can't expect them to forgive me if i am not willing to forgive and overlook some things they do wrong too.

0|1
    0|0
  • I forgive!

0|1
    0|0
  • I find it hard to hold a grudge

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm more likely to forgive unless it was a horrible offense.

0|1
    0|0
  • I was never really good with holding grudges as My mind is like going 150 km/hr so i tend too forget about it. But it doesn't mean i have forgiven the person

0|1
    0|0
  • If a person wants me to forgive them they have to ask for it. Depending on what they did I might, or I might not. I can hold a grudge for as long as it needs to be held.

0|2
    0|0
  • I usually am pretty forgiving. I like to think so anyway.

0|1
    0|0
  • Depending on the situation, I'm an easy forgiver, I give everyone a second chance (like I said depending on the situation). But break it again and I'm out of your life, unless we are super close and it has to be suppppper close too.

0|1
    0|0
  • I forgive easily

0|1
    0|0
  • Forgive, life is too short for hate and anger

0|1
    0|0
  • I could forgive, if they would only let me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Forgive, I don't hold grudges... life is too short.

0|1
    0|0
  • If i really cared about them i would eventually forgive them.

0|1
    0|0
  • I normally don't forget nor forgive :))

0|1
    0|0
  • forgive. always.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• I hold a grudge for the day the conflict happens but have usually forgotten it by the following day.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm very more likely to hold a grudge. I don't let wrongs done upon me just disappear, I like payback fair and square.

0|1
    0|0
  • It depends on what they did and if they were truly sorry and stopped doing what made you angry.

0|1
    0|0
  • hold a grudge once you upset me that's it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Forgive.
    Grudges take too much energy out of you and are not worth it.

0|1
    0|0
  • At first I'm angry but I usually try to force my self to just forget,

0|1
    0|0
  • Forgiven. But not forgotten.

0|1
    0|0
  • Unfortunatelt I'm vindictive I'm very likely to hold grudge

0|1
    0|0