Do you remember your very first question on GAG?

LOL I remember mine. I wanted to know if knee high socks were considered slutty, so I looked it up on google, and I saw someone had asked my exact question on this website.

0|0
6|13

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I was asking a question about getting divorced. It was a couple years ago.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• Yes, I got into a discussion with an Hispanic girl on a situation I wasn't sure how to handle. At that time, there was a message function on Gag, and it was useful in this situation.

She helped me to understand why I had put myself into such a bad situation, so I felt better although still embarrassed.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, it was about my penis, and whether or not it's big enough.

7 years later, I still don't know the answer.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, it was about belly buttons.. a long time ago.. ^.^
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q652556-belly-button-question

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I asked why a girl thinks that if she keeps loving a guy who's a jerk that she'll change him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I remember it very well like it was just this morning because I never asked a question on GAG... LOL.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they have deleted every question I've ever ask... There might be 1 but not likely more than 1.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it had something to do with a crush that I had at the time. Not sure lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I can still look back, I haven't been here that long

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope mine was probably stupid lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Not ma very first... but one of ma first...3 years ago...

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q845379-has-eminem-ever-killed-anyone

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I don't, but it was probably something really stupid. I had another account on here years and years ago.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it was "why do old guys hit on young women?" Something along those lines.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes,
    I was new and asked how long people were on GaG for.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, it was a question about my old crush.

0|0
    0|0
  • It was something about father and son bonding for a story I was working on.

0|0
    0|0