Just For Fun (well, sort of) - Would disguising yourself as a zombie really protect you from zombies?

I'm watching Zombieland right now. I'm at the scene where they're at Bill Murray's house. Bill Murray disguises himself as a zombie and was able to avoid being attacked.

Would disguising yourself as a zombie really protect you from being eaten? I don't see how it would. I would think that zombies could still "sense" the presence of an actual human somehow.

Most Helpful Girl

• Can't zombies smell you and know wether you are dead or alive, even f you looked like a zombie

• That's what I was wondering.

• Seems like a reasonable compromise when a couple can't decide on a movie for date night.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Depends if they're supernatural or infected, and what the explanation is for their craving of human flesh.

I always think that the most realistic situation would be zombies eating each other as well as humans.

• No cause they can smell flesh.