Is it bad to have nothing on your mind?

Lately I can't seem to think.. Anything. No thoughts nothing. My mind is empty. What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, technically, from a psychological perspective, it is incredibly difficult if not impossible to not think.
    For instance, you are thinking now. (via processing these words I'm writing). If I tell you, "DON'T THINK OF A DUCK," you will start thinking about a duck a bit, even if you weren't before. The mind is odd like that.

Sure, they have meditation which is to clear your mind, but even then there is a good chance they are still thinking of something... Even if it is just one syllable.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• Maybe GaG can help. Jump into a random post, and maybe you can think of something to say. Maybe look for more posts on the subject after?

I, though, am ALWAYS more like this...
    http://lolzombie.com/8534/time-bed-shut-brain/

• Sounds like bliss to me.

• Well, you thought of asking this question on GAG, right? Haha

• No I'm just strangely curious. I couldn't think even when I typed this question.

• Technically it's impossible... it's impossible for someone who's alive to not be thinkin'...

• this is impossible to be empty mind !!

• Ha-ha no it's not. I literally can't think. Even right now. Even when I wrote this question. Fuck.

What Girls Said 2

• Think of something xD

• i would love to have nothing on my mind

• Well i constantly have too much on my mind, the thoughts are overwhelming and unnesesary gets me anxious so... sometimes i wish i had nothing on my mind.