Do you get any monthly subscription boxes?

Recently just discovered there's a subscription box that sends you goodies from Austin, TX sooo... despite it being $30/mo I'm definitely subscribing to it.

What about y'all, do you have any of those neat little boxes you sub to?

Most Helpful Guy

• We subscribe to NerdBlock... we get the Classic box.

This past month was Deadpool. We got a Deadpool plushie and t-shirt. A batman coffee mug. A Super Mario Bros. wine bottle stopper and an oven mit.

Most Helpful Girl

• I subscribe to BarkBox, which is amazing as I have two dogs and I was always looking for new things to buy and try (treats, toys, etc). I just got my second box and so far I've not been disappointed (Blitz and Storm are happy too!) $229 per year for 12 boxes. I seriously recommend this to anyone who owns a dog. https://barkbox.com/ (No worries cat lovers, there's also https://meowbox.com )

I also subscribe to Knit Crate, because I'm always on the lookout for knitting shit. lol. I have so much yarn in my house now that I think I could open a store. www.knitcrate.com

When I got engaged, my mom bought me a subscription to The Bride Box. I loved it and it really helped with all the little accessories needed for a wedding.

There aren't too many others that ship to Canada as far as I know, at least not ones that I'm interested in at the moment. Carnivore Club really interests me but at $50 a month, it's out of my price range. But it's expensive because they're sending you cured specialty meat, lol. One day.

What Guys Said 5

• I'm poor lol, no money for that stuff.

• I'm technically too poor for it too but I can't resist anything Austin, TX lol

• I feel ya. Same happens with me and everything that's videogames.

• I wouldn't... I don't thrust that sort of stuff :-(
    Generally these subscriptions bring obligations that you need to do lots of writing for to get out them :o :o

• I subscribe to monthly magazines for things I like to read or buy but not actual boxes or items like a fruit of the month thing or anything similar that I'd have to pay for since my money is tied up in more important things at the moment.

• the boxes I'd be interested in don't ship to my country.
    but I have subscribed to enough other stuff already, it's better for my bank account like this

• No. But I want too. There's an old video game one

40$ and you get like 4 snes/NES/n64 games a month

What Girls Said 5

• I've been subscribed to Ipsy for over a year now. I'd love to sign up for other ones, ones that may be a bit more than $22/month but will get me more high-quality products in them but alas, very few ship to Canada from the ones I've found. :/

• NOPE but If you know any good ones well! lol

• I'm too much of a control freak to not know what they're sending. I love fabletics though.

• I only get Ipsy, but I definitely will sign up for more in the future.

• I looked into Ipsy but there's a wait list I think? And I didn't find it worth it lol

• Oh I was on it for longer than that before I canceled lol

• Oh wow! I thought they just said that because.
      I'd love to try a food subscription. Just need to do more research

• I have Ipsy. 10$ a month, not so bad.