Do I just not deserve anyone?

I do think there's a special woman just for me who I'll spend the rest of my life with, but I'm worried that the inevitable will happen with this one woman.

I get the sense that if I see her again, which is almost certain, I won't be able to control myself.

It's a very long story, but I don't think I would be able to remain faithful.

Does this mean I should remain single for the rest of my life? Do I just not deserve anyone...

Most Helpful Girl

• If you can't stay faithful, then being in a monogamous relationship will NEVER work for you.

If you get with a girl, claim to love her, and then fuck another girl - yeah, you're screwed in more ways than one, because few of us can continue to love and respect a person willing to do that. If you really can't control yourself, your only option is to enter an open relationship or get personal counselling.

However I should note few people are into open relationships so it may take a long time to find.

Most Helpful Guy

• There is not one special woman for you. If that were the case, most people would never marry. Our special person would be thousands of miles away and we would never meet.

If you are a happy person, then you could be in a happy partnership with many women. Not every woman, but at least a few thousand. You just need to meet one of them.

What Girls Said 3

• Well, you do deserve any person. You just have to learn to control your urge. And if you can't, then you should tell your next person straight up how you are, and maybe she will work something out with you. Maybe an open relationship would suffice.

See, if you are secretive, or purposely hurt someone, then you definitely don't deserve to be in a relationship. But I doubt that you are a cruel person.

• Try to find a girl who's up for an open relationship. They're increasingly common now. Polyamorous relationships.

• If you can't remain faithful. Don't get into a relationship.

What Guys Said 0