What kind of drugstore foundation would work best for my skin?

My skin is super sensitive. I'm acne-prone, and a lot of the foundations I've tried break me out. My skin is oily in my T-zone, but it's so dry on my cheeks that my skin is flaky.
I have the hardest time finding makeup that works. :( Help!

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't buy drugstore foundation, it may seem like you are saving money, but these foundations are usually bad for you skin and don't last as long as other foundations. Drugstore brands (Clinique, Maybelline, Covergirl) are fine, but don't use foundations from the actual drugstore. I use BareMinerals hydrating gel BB cream, and I really like that one. The only issue was that it's kind of expensive, and I had to buy a brush. If you don't want to spend that much money, Clinique foundations are usually good for your skin without clogging pores. I have oily skin if you're wondering.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• I'd say the best one to get that also doesn't cost a arm and a leg is the Maybelline Fit Me. They have a dewy and smooth formula (for normal to dry skin) and they have a Matte formula (for normal to oily skin). This is the only foundation I've tried and so far I do like it but I have such oily skin due to my moisturizer I have to branch out to others. They have a very nice range of colors as well.

• Loreal Infallible is the one the works best for me. I still struggle with acne and I have never had an issue with it.
    I just ran out of it! I'm trying a new one for the heck of it, but will probably go back to the infallible.

• I really want to know the answer to this too. Following this question.

• First invest in good skincare products and a good routine.
    No foundation will look good if you have flakes or dry patches.
    Sadly I don't know any because I don't wear foundation but look on youtube!
    The best place for any makeup interests.