Do you believe that the Law of Attraction (manifestation) really works?

• Yes
  • No
  • Never heard of it
  • Not sure but I want to try it!
Even if you believe it does not work... we should still try to minimize negative thoughts though right?

Most Helpful Girl

• "The law of attraction is the name given to the maxim "like attracts like" which in New Thought philosophy is used to sum up the idea that by focusing on positive or negative thoughts a person brings positive or negative experiences into their life."

i don't agree. i think negative people can get good experiences but they just don't appreciate it enough to consider it a 'good experience'.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't just believe it, I practice it.

• so far you're the only one that said that. How long have you been practicing? How is it working out for you?

• It's called the "law of one" If you like the law of attraction, you should check it out. I always think a lot, always positive, and several steps ahead. I meditate a lot as well, and often even instead of sleeping, if I'm not with my girlfriend.

One other pholisophy of mine, is that anger makes no sense, because it's really just projecting your own insecurities unto others.

• agreed... anger is a form of weakness. It stains your mind! I used to have a couple bosses that were huge angry assholes, if they couldn't get the reaction they wanted out of people they probably went home and beat their wife or their dog up! Guys like that have a shorter life span

What Girls Said 1

• Not at all. 'The Secret' is one of the boggest pieces of bullshit I've ever seen.

What Guys Said 0