Wand or Lightsaber?

Wand or Lightsaber?

0|0
9|13

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• A wand is useless unless you're a wizard and a lightsaber is also not as good if you don't have the force. I think I'd rather be a Jedi though :).

1|0
    0|0
  • A wand if I had access to magic.. if not, I'd pick the lightsaber.. and be a sith. ^.~

1|0
    0|0
  • Lightsaber.

1|0
    0|0
  • Wand. Preferably not a Harry Potter one.

1|0
    0|0
  • Light saber, I'd feel gaaaaaaaaaaay if I had a wand.

1|0
    0|0
    • Um, excuse me? I'm sorry but wands are way more BA than lightsabers. Lightsabers can only cut stuff and you have to be a jedi for it to even be effective really. A wand however holds infinite possibilities.

• Show All
    • @Jon_Gre_g I'll agree on that lol

• @BertMacklinFBI Haha either way both of these weapons are bad lol nowadays. It takes time to cast a spell and in that time you already dead XD. Lightsaber issues I already mentioned
      : P

• wand, got that range on them

1|0
    0|0
  • Both!

1|0
    0|0
  • Wand.

1|0
    0|0
  • lightsaber gimmie gimmie gimmie !

1|0
    0|0
  • A wand.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lightsaber, but only if it is the one that Kylo Ren has.

www.blastr.com/.../KyloRen.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • The wand only works if the user knows how to cast. So I'd go with the lightsaber.

1|0
    0|0
    • You still have to know how to fight with a lightsaber though hahha

• I'd prefer the wand (so many more uses).

And even with a lightsaber using the force helps not chop your own leg off when fighting with it.

What Girls Said 8

• Wand. I never got into Star Wars.

1|1
    0|0
  • Wand, so many more options!

1|0
    0|0
  • A wand is more versatile, if I want to cut stuff I will use a knife or sword.

1|0
    0|0
  • Wand of course! This was hard though, I did hesitate. Wands can do more than just fight stuff.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lightsaber.

1|0
    0|0
    • But all you can do with it is cut stuff? What you gonna use it for? Cutting fruit?

• @Jon_Gre_g making sandwiches

• @SaltyPotato Yeah but it will be burned... Or you will accidentally cut your counter because light sabers cut through anything without much resistance... Also what if you get mad and start using it to destroy stuff?

• Wand. I could do so much cool stuff!

1|0
    0|0
  • Wand 😃

1|0
    0|0
  • I love both fandoms, but I think I would go with the wand

1|0
    0|0