How to get neighbor's dog to stop barking?

Two girls attending university moved downstairs recently and one of them has a really cute dog, but it keeps barking day and night. I can clearly hear it from my room. Like, right now.

(Better than the family next door, though. They're from some rural village and still not used to living in apartment after all those years. They have loud fights occasionally and don't give a fuck who hears it. One time I banged on the wall and they replied with banging even harder. Gosh.)

01

Most Helpful Guy

• Talk to your neighbours and tell them to handle it. If not, call the city council and have their dog taken away / the neighbours evicted. Dogs are not supposed to be barking after certain hours. Same thing goes for excessively noisy neighbours. It sounds cruel but peace and quiet is more important.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 0