Why do GMC, F150, and Silverado owners think they're the shit?

Like FUCK you and FUCK your truck, how do you tailgate my subaru when im going 70ish on the left lane? One of these days your going to smash into my rear bumper when i brake hard and you're gunna pay me a shitload of money

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah... we don't all do that. I drive a Silverado, but I don't tailgate, because it's dangerous, and idiotic.

I can't count the number of times I've had a little Honda Civic, or a Toyota Camry trying to drive up my ass, though, so it's not just limited to some truck drivers.

I tend to drive 5-10 mph over the limit, so if they want to risk running into me, that's their business, but I don't do that shit, because it's dangerous, and it won't make the person in front of me drive any faster, anyway. All risk + no reward = stupid.

Some people are morons, no matter what they drive.

• They need more drivers like you

• I agree, little cars are usually the worse offenders for driving like assholes. I can't count how many times I've been cut off driving a truck and trailer weighing 15,000+. Idiots just assume that a truck 3x what their car weighs can stop the same.

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 8

• lmfao, i don't like trucks really, don't really want to own them, but some truck guys do drive like asses. Not all, but some, i have been in your situation before also one time this ram literally would not let me overtake him on the highway, so sometimes they get me mad too lol

• 70 in the left lane? thats probably why if your only going to go 5 over the limit get out of the left lane...
    they make a middle and right lane for those speeds

• The limit is 60 lmfao im already going 10-15 over the limit. If you're tailgating me you're going way too fast and with an oversized vehicle ffs

• I don't know thats how it is here

• hmm guess its just your state... but either way just stay out of the left lane and you will be fine.
      i drive a F-250 and even i get tailgated from time to time... assholes are everywhere

• 70 in the left lane is the reason that they tailgate you.

• The limit is 60, im already going 10-15 over the limit..

• At least that's the way it works where I'm from.

• GMC Sierra owner checking in, I don't drive like that. I usually stay exactly on the speed limit, and I get smaller cars cutting past me all the time.

• Why were you doing 70 in the left lane. You should have been driving in the right hand lane (asuming you are in the US) and not hogging an overtaking lane.

• The limit where i live is 60, im already doing 10-15 over the limit

• We don't all drive like that -_-.

• Well if you're in the left lane and there's somebody behind you, common courtesy is to et out of their way. And little car drivers have to realise that big trucks can't manouver the same. When a truck rear ends you, it won't be your bumper he hits.

• Oh yea he's going to destroy my car for sure

• But the thing is, Im already going 10-15 over the limit, thats insane that they want to go even faster in an oversized vehicle

• When people are driving like that, best thing to do is get out of their way. You do not want to brake check a truck 3x the size of your car. I've seen the results.

• Because they're "American" cars and blah blah blah. They think they're the shit because they lift it and all