What Game of Thrones character do you HATE the most?

I know I left out many. Don't chritisize that please. If your most hated character is not on the list ther is the "Other" option for you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Spoilers.

I actually like Ramsay. He's a bad man, certainly, but you can't deny that he's an interesting and well thought out character with a lot of depth to his personality. Viserys was a power-hungry, abusive asshole but I can understand what made him so dependent on the Throne - he was nothing without his birthright, the Iron Throne was his only means of a legacy and he truly did believe he was the one true king. In a way, I actually feel sorry for him. He sold his sister for an army and a crown, but his sister stole his spotlight. In his mind he deserved everything, but in the end he got nothing.

I don't really hate anyone to be honest, because it's hard to hate someone when the line between "good" and "evil" is so often crossed. But I do heavily dislike Theon. I never had any sympathy for him in the earlier seasons and I don't have any sympathy for him now as Reek. He lost all my respect when he torched Winterfell and lied about the deaths of Bran and Rickon.

What Girls Said 5

• In the books, Joffrey is the one I hate the most. In the TV show, I hate Ramsay the most because Theon and Sansa are two of my favourite characters and he enjoys torturing them the most so obviously I'm gonna hate him :P

• I love Ramsay and how twisted he is. Likewise for Joffrey- I was so sad that they had to kill him off.

I'm not too familiar with either of the other characters, neither Olly nor Viserys so I guess those two will be my 'most hated'.

• Joffrey ,, I hate him and his Mother : /

• Yeah Cersei is a b itch.

• @Jon_Gre_g,

She grew up in a mostly male-dominated time in a male-dominated family, with the only hope of being anyone in life was to be married off to a rich man and make lots of rich babies. This was obviously something she didn't want to do. The only other woman in her life whom she could talk to and relate with was her mother, who Tyrion killed.

Then, she was married to the love of her life only to be physically and mentally abused by him, not to mention, on their WEDDING day, he got drunk and called her "Lyanna" during the bedding ceremony. How would you feel if someone you loved dearly turned out to not love you at all? She also lost her only Baratheon born son in infancy.

She was ignored by her father for the simple fact that she was a woman. The only person who truly loved her was Jaime. She cares about her children fiercely and would do anything to protect them, though they were born of incest. Cersei does what she needs to do in a patriarchal society.

• @CœurRosé I just saw season 1 & I'll continue this week , I'll try to focus on her point of view

• It's not a popular opinion, but I hate Jon Snow. I reckon it might have something to do with the actor's poor acting skills.

• Ramsay, Joffrey is such a close second.

(I like Iwan Rheon, the actor that plays Ramsay and Jack Gleeson, the actor that plays Joffrey. They seem like lovely people).

What Guys Said 1

• B or Craster