Would you kiss a complete stranger that's about 30yrs older than you for an Andrew Jackson (20)?

If a grown man or woman you didn't know that came up to you and asked you do you want to make some cash by kissing me would you do it? The man/woman isn't exactly "attractive", they're about 30 years older than you, and not to mention is a stranger.

This happened to me a few days ago while I was at a restaurant and this guy was checking me out when he walked in. He was in his late 40's early 50's... As I was leaving he said he'll pay me $20 to kiss him but I declined. Let's just say he was 50 that means that there's a 32 age dofference but let's just round it to 30.

So if an unattractive stranger way older than you offered you some easy money to kiss them would you do it!

• Hell yeah! I'm $20 richer 😁
  • Umm... No. I don't think so 😒

Most Helpful Guy

• $20 no lol no way, I was watching this social experiment though on youtube and this guy was pretending to be a foreginer and asked this random woman if he would have sex with her for $50. She said "I am not a bitch" "who do you think I am"? Then he said how about $100? "She replied "NO". Then he said $500 and it took her longer to respond she said "no sorry" Then he said $1000 final offer and she replied by saying "only if its quick" lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• I d be like sure...
    give me the money first
    lean in to kiss him but kick his balls instead.
    that would give me enough time to run away with the $$

What Guys Said 22

• Sure but he would have to shave his stache first! Oh you mean I have the choice of a older woman... huh, that makes things easier!

• I voted B... even with an added zero hum hum... I'd have a bad feeling so no thanks.
    And I can't imagine you would? :o

• It'll take a lot more for me to sexually assault someone. Like enough to leave town and change my name so no one would ever know I did such a ridiculous thing.

• I'd decline too. That situation would be way too awkward for me.

• Hell no! Gross! Now for 100..

• No I wouldn't
    by the way you're pretty hot and attaractive em not shocked about what that old man asked

• Not unless she looked like she was 20 years younger.

• Kiss their forehead, or hand.. ^.~

But assuming they meant an actual kiss on the mouth
    no, I wouldn't.

• No trust me he meant a full blown make out session

• Woo! I got a notification for this one!
      Yeah, I assumed as much.

• I've never ever heard anyone refer to a $20 as an Andrew Jackson. lol

• 20$ is just not enough money here. I probably had drinks for more than that in the restaurant I am just leaving.

• 20 bucks, why not?

• Finally someone that's not afraid to openly admit that they would 👏

• I mean, even if it was a very unattractive person, It's just one tiny kiss.

• Yeah and I respect your honesty there were 13 other people that apparently said they would and yet you were the only person that left an opinion... I mean they didn't even go anonymous lol

• they could have HIV and a cut in their mouth. unlikely that it would transfer from a kiss i think but it's possible. Or hep C. Or herpes simplex. or some other disease. 20 seems like a fair price for just a kiss. particularly if it's just a peck. but no. i wouldn't do it. and i'm flat broke and unemployed. not going to take that kind of a risk for 20 bucks. granted the risk is quite small i think. but still not worth it.

• Well I mean don't we take that risk whenever we kiss anyone? Sure people get tested before having sex with someone... Sometimes. But typically nit before kissing them.

• Well that guy was rude and crude, but after looking at your profile pic i can't COMPLETELY blame him!

• No... I'm not a prostitute.

• If she looks like Christy Brinkley or Raquel Welch then hell yeah! If she look like any other granny then hell no!

• Is everyone missing the part where I say isn't attractive?

• Then my answer would be a resounding helll no! Call me shallow. Lol.

• No I would not.

• For $20? Is it on the check or closed lips? What kind of kiss is it?

• Depends if she was married or not and/or hot

• No the person isn't hot and I'm pretty sure it's safe to say they're single

• Good thing u were smart and didn't get pimped out

• How do I know they don't have herpes. No way would I do it.

• You don't that's the risk... But then again no one ever does not even when they get their first kiss or any kiss after that and I'm pretty sure unless you're a germaphobic you don't have people get tested just to kiss them.

• Still not going to kiss a total stranger

• would you have done it if he was attractive?

• Lol no

• If on the cheek, sure!

I'd check them for oral infections and clean teeth/breath first. :P

What Girls Said 9

• No, I wouldn't do it if they were attractive either. 1. I'm not a prostitute, 2. I have a boyfriend and 3. I don't want their oral herpes, or weird necrophiliac STD. You never know what these nasty people have these days.

• Ew NOPE! lol hahah! I had my first kiss with a stranger haha! Don't want experience the same thing.

• Lol how? Why? Was it New Years or something?

• Wiggly lmfao 😂
      I meant willingly...

And yeah I understand

• Yeah but not paid or anything thats crazy! Hahha~ !

• Hell no! O. o

• 🙅🏻🙅🏻🙅🏻hell no

• Hard pass. Wouldn't this be considered prostitution if I said yes?
    gifsec.com/.../ill-pass-gif.gif?gs=a

• I think that might be prostitution? Lol That must have been super creepy.

• Nope. Not a chance I'm willing to take.

• Nope, no way. I'm not going to kiss a 48 year old. I'm sorry but that's just bleh.

• No, I'll refuse that offer 😒