Ever save someone?

What? Why? Where? When? How?

• Yes.
  • No.

Most Helpful Guy

• i was walking home from the movies and I decided to take the fastest way home. it was around 10.23 pm. so I'm walking through an alley more than halfway home. then I hear muffled screaming.

there was a guy pinning a girl to a wall trying to undress her and the guy was a local jerk around the neighbourhood, he is 20 years old and the girl was a friend from school both of us in year 12. they were both oblivious of me and then I was charging at the guy without thinking.

I caught him by surprise and he staggered. I asked my friend if she was ok and told her to stay low. by the time I turned around he had a knife in his hand and a murderous glare on his face. he came at me with the knife and got across the shoulder with it. my friend screamed. he came again but I sidestepped him and hit him on the back of the head which stunned him then I followed up with a solid elbow to his spinal cord. he yelled in pain and then turned and slashed my leg. it was agonizing.

I opted for a feint which he fell for. he went for my neck with the knife and I ducked while channelling all i had into kick to the groin. he whailed and curled up. I turned to my friend and she had dialled the police. I took her home after the police were done. which resulted in her kissing me on the cheek which I hadn't expected.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes.
    One time while out surfing some teen got caught in a rip current and i just happened to be close by. So i paddled over there and towed him back to shore. Dont know if i saved hi life but i helped him...

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I kept one of the girls at the foster home from trying meth. Not in a way she thanked me for, but it probably saved her life.

• I once stayed up until 2 am talking a girl out of suicide and another girl out of starving herself.